Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order| Overwatch, |>R<|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Erich-Klugmann-1.png]
[Image: The-Platform-Flag-GLF.png]

| Private Connection Established

Name: Erich Klugmann
Identification: The Platform, Gloaming Flotilla
Encryption access: HIGH
Subject: There Must Be Some Misunderstanding

Grand Admiral Golanski, and to whomever else this may concern,

For the past several years there have been rumors and whispers among the Bundschuh that the Order has had to form an unlikely bloc in the face of both Nomad and Core aggression--With the Corsair Empire. While we understand the pragmatism of such a choice, it has recently caused us no shortage of concern.

Two days ago, a Corsair armada appeared in Sigma-15, a system the Bundschuh have been fighting the Corsairs in at length. Nomad forces appeared not long after; and having been there in person, I'd assumed that was why the Order had dispatched a few capital ships and a couple snubcraft alongside the Cretans. I'd issued a directive to target whichever assets in the capital brawl were the most prominent, considering they mostly consisted of Corsairs and government forces--And to avoid shooting Order vessels.

You must understand why both I and the Bundschuh in attendance are profoundly concerned that the Order then began shooting Bundschuh vessels. unprovoked-- Presumably at the behest of the throng of Corsair capital ships in space we occupy.

I will be blunt. Please explain to me why it is Order vessels have apparently seen fit to attempt to join the Corsairs in their manifest destiny dream of conquering known space under their totalitarian banner, and moreover, why we should permit associates to this dream of conquest to continue to maintain diplomatic relations, let alone freely use our bases and strongholds.

Erich Klugmann
Gloaming Flotilla

[Image: The-Platform-Flag-Black.png]

| Port Closed

| Retransmitting...

.: RECEIVING ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION :.

Sender : 3%6#@7!& Io#$B
Origin : 8r$xY2=q%v#P

[Image: U4agov8.jpeg]

.: ENCRYPTION KEY RECEIVED :.

.: DECRYPTING MESSAGE :.

Sender : Rishin Saito
Origin : [REDACTED]

Salutations Mr. Klugmann, though I do I wish it was under better circumstances.

This is Vice Admiral Rishin Saito of The Order’s Battlegroup Revenant. To start off, I truly hope that your pilots came out of this incident without any serious harm or loss of life. I was not present to witness the events that unfolded, but I do extend an apology on behalf of The Order for the actions of my comrades.

You are correct that our presence in the system was due to reported Nomad activity in the area. As you know, stopping the Nomads in their fight against humanity is always our number one priority, and the Corsairs stop at nothing to aid us in this struggle; they are a very common ally for us to come across in our region of space. With that being said, I’d like to reassure you that The Order does not go out of its way to act on the Corsair's primary agenda.

As for what happened to cause the aforementioned incident? Based on the logs you have provided and reports from the within The Order, I am to assume that Order forces were not informed that the Bundschuh were operating in the area at that time. Because of this, it is very likely that your pilots were misidentified as infected forces commencing a strike run on a Corsair vessel. Given our relationship with the Corsairs, and being that there was still a struggle with the Nomads at large, it is only natural that our men would feel inclined to aid the Corsairs in this scenario.

Whatever the case may be, rest assured that we will launch a proper internal investigation into what happened, and take steps to ensure this sort of thing will not happen again.

I thank you for bringing this information to our attention, and I hope that the next time you find yourself fighting alongside us that you will be given a warmer welcome that is not made of energy bolts.

Captain Rishin Saito
Battlegroup Revenant, The Order

.:END TRANSMISSION:.