Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [>MRI<]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: qRXapE2.png]
Malta Hyperspace Starfleet
Incoming Transmission
To: "MRI"
Subject:A touch of business
Classification:Confidential

Buenas tardes.

You may have heard of me, you may have not. Either way, I may see us... collaborating further in the future.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Don Alejandro Harabero, Explorador Alfa of the Maltese Hyperspace Starfleet. Don't bother yourself with the titles.

I believe some of our men have met before, correct? From my understanding, you have done your deed in spreading the Orange Blessing, which I must commend you.

If you are looking for a contract, we have a... little "project" that could use some resources. If you are interested in hauling some for us, we could work out a mutually beneficial deal.

I look forward to your response. Good day.

Alejandro Harabero - Explorador Alfa

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: vbZcZcz.png]
[Image: O85Djka.png]

To: Alejandro Harabero
Point of origin: The Cadillac Ranch
Subject: RE: A touch of business
Encryption type: Tightband encryption // Secure pirate frequency

Good evening, Don Harabero!

I apologize fer the delay in gettin' back to you! The demands of runnin' a secure operation such as ours is always demandin' my attention.

My name is Mel Travers and I oversee all negotiations and communication between us Irregulars and our esteemed clients. Happy ta make yer acquaintance!

And yer absolutely correct! I myself in fact have done some business with y'all not too long again, helpin' run supplies to Malta before that big dust up you had with the Zoners and 'Sairs out on the edge worlds. And some time before that, before I joined the Irregulars, I'd often run supplies from Malta to the Inner systems. Always happy to do business with the Dons!

So you certainly have me curious. Our bread and butter is gettin' supplies from point A to point B, so what's this proposal you've got for us?

Lookin' forward to doin' business!

-Mel out.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

Incoming Transmission

Good... good.

You will be perfect for the job then, as "hauling from A to B" as you stated is exactly what we need.

We have a list of commodities - varying in distance - that we require to expand upon this "project" of ours. Some of these cannot be... legally obtained by us.

We will need 8000 Optronics, 16000 industrial materials, and 1200 scientists, delivered to Malta. From there, we can work out a price sufficient for this task. We can talk in credits, special equipment, other trade deals, or anything you prefer, should you be interested. Name a price.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Don Harabero,

We are certainly interested in the deal for shippin' the supplies that y'all need!

Current market break down for the current prices fer the goods yer looking for is as follows:

-560.000 credits for the Optronics
-880.000 credits for the Industrial Materials
-480.000 credits for the Scientists

While the scientists represent the lowest overall cost, I understand if y'all have questions about them bein' the most expensive per item. I'm sure y'all can appreciate that we will have to source the scientists from origins that... cater to your specific needs and find scientists that will be specifically wantin' to work with y'all on Malta.

That's our base price. But you do have me curious 'bout what types of specific "special equipment" and trade deals you might be willin' to offer as well.

Just let me know, and we'll get cookin' on those shipments for y'all!

-Mel out.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

Incoming Transmission

We will accept that offer, for the price of the delivery.

However, if you want to know more about some of the other options, I can list those as well. As for the "special equipment", I have some trinkets I've collected that could be offered, though if I am correct in assuming that your group is mainly about hauling products, they may not be too interesting to you. We have cloaking devices, Codename weaponry for fighters or capital ships, and special thrusters or other trinkets I could offer, the specific pricing would have to be negotiated for.

As for a trade deal...

As you may have heard, Atka Station has been destroyed. The... demand of Cardamine will only increase. Should you find yourself willing to deliver some, we could make things especially easy for you, and potentially work out a greater sum of money paid in exchange for further service in future smuggling endeavours. A kind of "greater value" for the both of us.

Let me know if you are interested in either of those options. If not, you may commence on the operations, and once provided with the delivery logs, your efforts will be rewarded.

Good day.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Don Harabero,

We don't currently have any specific use for a cloakin' device, but we may be interested in a potential trade deal in the future.

However, fer now we'll just get shippin' and get y'all the supplies that ya need!

I'll report back once all deliveries are fulfilled.

-Mel out.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED