Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Repubilic of Malta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bonjour Mon Amois, I am Diablo Le Capitaine des Vampirs of the Gallic Brigands.
Our People in the underground have suddenly come across a new and most exciting Narcotic You refer to as Cardamine, although very Rare to find in gallia those with enough money have had the luxury of enjoying it after returning from home from a days pirating. I myself also see the benefits of your product and am so writing this proposal to you for a Trade Agreement between our Groups.
In exchange for allowing us to Purchase Cardamine from your home Planet and Distribute it through out Gallia, we will Supply you with Luxurys that you may not already have namely Tobacco and Gallian Fine Wines also since the Outcasts are not well estabilished within Gallian, we will also provide any of your Pilots / Smugglers with Help/Advice and Or Fighter Support if they are Flying anywhere between Orkney Upto Lorraine.
I think this is a good way for our peoples to learn more about eachother and as we both strive for our living within the Shadow of the Law, and have common Goals for the Survival and continuation of our races at whatever the cost.

So I look forward to awaiting your Reply good people Of Malta,

Signed Diablo Le Capitaine des Vampirs.
[Image: BrigAvatar.png]
-Incoming message-
-Playing..-

Ah Diablo, you seem to think you have control of whomever enters Gallia? I'm sorry to say, but you are nothing more than riff raff. Your faction within a faction, the "Vampirs" is nothing more than a few drug addicted ruffians, and I must say, I will enjoy taking apart your vessels piece by smoking piece when the day comes I meet you.

And as for allowing Sirrian smugglers into Gallia, I have a warning for you all that you should heed: I, as well as the Royal family shall not allow you to pollute and corrupt our home with your narcotics and various other despicable goods. Take note that I shall take it upon myself that each and every one of you will not bring your goods into my home. And chances are, you WILL die if you even try.

With that said, I take my leave.

Remi Ayleward, out.

-static-
// Magnarot? Are you the recipient of this message? Part of the sender's faction? Someone else who'd have reason to know every outgoing transmission? No? Didn't think so. Mind leaving then? Thanks.

Incoming transmission...
Sender: Don Emilio Santini
To: Diablo
Subject: Business proposal

I have relayed the matter to my colleagues, and we will be discussing it.

Until then, you may be better served acting through a third party - a hired freelancer, for example - if you want your deliveries.

End of transmission.
' Wrote:-Incoming message-
-Playing..-

Ah Diablo, you seem to think you have control of whomever enters Gallia? I'm sorry to say, but you are nothing more than riff raff. Your faction within a faction, the "Vampirs" is nothing more than a few drug addicted ruffians, and I must say, I will enjoy taking apart your vessels piece by smoking piece when the day comes I meet you.

And as for allowing Sirrian smugglers into Gallia, I have a warning for you all that you should heed: I, as well as the Royal family shall not allow you to pollute and corrupt our home with your narcotics and various other despicable goods. Take note that I shall take it upon myself that each and every one of you will not bring your goods into my home. And chances are, you WILL die if you even try.

With that said, I take my leave.

Remi Ayleward, out.

-static-

How did you hack this Transmission!?!?!?! Royals Get Out.
O My dear dear Remi what nonsense are you talking this time, More Royal Propaganda?
You dont get it do you Mon Amois, the monarchy is Dead it has been so since 17 January 1793 when a VOTE was cast to behead the last Gallic King Louis XVI, even before the time of the Alliance Coalition War, Gallia had an elected government, you cause is Lost Mon Amois. Even the Pilots that fly with you into battle Drink with us in the same brothel after it is over, they do not believe in your Royal Cause they fight for money.

There is nothing your forces can do stop the spread of Freedom and feeling of good will amongst the People, if the people which to enjoy themselves taking whatever Narcotic they wish then it shall be. We are free people here not slaves. I would advise all royals defect to the Loyalist Side for if I find you it will be too late Mon Amois No??
And dont ever hack Our Private comms Channel again.
' Wrote:// Magnarot? Are you the recipient of this message? Part of the sender's faction? Someone else who'd have reason to know every outgoing transmission? No? Didn't think so. Mind leaving then? Thanks.

Incoming transmission...
Sender: Don Emilio Santini
To: Diablo
Subject: Business proposal

I have relayed the matter to my colleagues, and we will be discussing it.

Until then, you may be better served acting through a third party - a hired freelancer, for example - if you want your deliveries.

End of transmission.

Incoming transmission...
Sender: Le Capitaine des Vampirs
To: Don Emilio Santini
RE:Business proposal

Bonjour Sounds like a good idea for now, I shall make arrangements then for independent smugglers to bring us shipments of Cardamine, while we await your Decision.

Au Revoir
End Transmission...