Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: License Request - Defiant & Upholder class vessels - [DSE]-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
「o」Neural Net uplink established...
「o」Decrypting message contents...
「o」Displaying message contents...

[Image: 0HoGAwx.png]
George E. Rolf, CEO
SUBJECT: Defiant & Upholder licenses

Mr. Hawthorne,
as a newly appointed head of DSE, I thought I'd reach out personally to have you entertain our little request. Consider that any approved vessels will be built and crewed by MY personnel, who are the foremost civilian experts in their respective fields. Anyhow, here are the legal requirements:

Full name: George E. Rolf.

Affiliation: Deep Space Engineering.

Callsign of ship in question: Various, [DSE]- indentifiers.

Equipment requested: Five (5) Defiant-class gunboats, ten (10) Upholder-class bombers.

Reason for request: Our previous work on these vessels will allow them to be built to ideal specifications, instead of having to purchase from foreign civilian markets. Additionally, our usage of this technology within and outside of Liberty borders will show our enemies and allies that DSE and the Liberty Forces are close partners, not to be trifled with. The specific numbers requested are based on forecasted security estimates of upcoming operations.

Evidence of friendly reputation with Liberty Navy and Liberty Police: As outlined in our Diplomacy entries below:

Friendly reputation with Liberty Navy and Liberty Police

I consent to having the equipment requested above removed upon breaking the Code of Conduct. I consent on behalf of all [DSE]- personnel, including myself.

If you or any of the Navy folks have any concerns, I will do my best to put them to rest. Otherwise, I hope to hear from your fine office in due time.

Rolf out.

First, farthest, fearless.

「o」Message ends...

[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Mister Rolf;

Your request has been reviewed and is approved.

- William Hawthorne, Director of License Requisition Center