Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: A/)-Finalizer || From: New Dawn Initiative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: header-marlan-update.png]

<::To: Auxo Pilot, Codename: Finalizer;
<::From: New Dawn Initiative, independent affiliate of the IMG;
<::User Ident: Mark Lathrop, Director;
<::Message Commences;

Greetings,

This is Director Mark Lathop of The New Dawn Initiative. It was brough to my attention by one of our transport pilots, vessel ident 'Prismata', that you would be interested in procuring 'two shipments of platinum', presumably processed rather than raw of course, for delivery to the Inverness system.

Platinum is not something we have well established logistics for, but I believe I am able to facilitate this request all the same. With that said, I will need to confirm the following details:
  • The exact quantity, in standard units, of platinum required
  • The delivery point
  • The proposed deadline for delivery
  • The proposed payment

Once I know this, I will be able to give a solid answer on our ability to fulfil your request.

I look forward to hearing from your soon.

<::Message Ends;

[Image: footer-marlan-update.png]
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Novus Finalizer
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: FUpP9lO.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Mister Lathrop.

I'm glad you've shown interest in this offer. Not everyday a random encounter between two individuals can spark a quick business arrangement. Surely this is nothing to be amazed by, but as your pilot pointed out: sometimes it feels good to break out of the norm and do something different.

Here's what I'm offering:

- 10.000 Units of Platinum to be delivered to the arranged location
- said delivery point will be Inverness System, sector 7D - place named 'Aergia Research Facility' (You will be given a temporary visa to approach the perimeter for the duration of the contract. Without it you risk being targeted by local technocrat patrols.]
- three weeks should be plenty for your pilots to honor this deal
- I propose a 140 Credits/unit arrangement, totaling a sum of 1.400.000 Credits to be earned. Paid by yours truly.

I'm certain you have the possibility to deliver the cargo in much less than three weeks, but for now I would like to set less strict deadlines. Working under pressure doesn't always cut it regardless of one's occupation. Formalities aside, how does this sound for you?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

<::From: New Dawn Initiative, independent affiliate of the IMG;

I've considered the matter and find these terms agreeable. You are right, we will not need the generous time you have allowed and shall arrange to have the platinum delivered at the earliest possible convenience, likely well within a week from this point. Please arrange the suggested visa for our arrival and inform your patrols.

If there is anything else you would have me know then please go ahead. Otherwise you can expect to hear from me again once this delivery is completed, after which I would be happy to entertain any other business you might have with us.

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Lovely. Give it 24 hours before you may commence deliveries. Ample time for me to clear things up with my superiors and for you to prepare your transports.

And yes, there will be plenty of work for your people should they maintain peak peformance - even extend this cooperation beyond meager transporting of goods. "Help me help you", as they say.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Mister Lathrop.

Seems like you are clear to commence your delivery runs. Your visa has been granted much faster than usual. Proceed at your own pace.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

<::From: New Dawn Initiative, affiliate of the IMG;

I am pleased to report that the specified 10,000 units of platinum have been delivered in full, proof of which I provide below. Please issue the agreed payment to the account, NDI|Bank, at your convenience once you have confirmed things on your end.

Proof of the plainum delivery:

I believe this concludes our current business, but I would be more than happy to work with you or your colleagues again should there be a need for our services. Do not hesitate to call.

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Mister Lathrop.

Simply magnificent. Credits have been allocated to your N.Net Account. I will let you know of any future offers me or my peers might have in store for you.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream