Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sapphire Raven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: jIqAHE3.png]
SENDER: Cortana Clark
RECIPIENT: Raven
SUBJECT: An act of caution

[Image: IlD10bD.gif]

It has been a while Raven, hasn't it?

We hope you did well, in our absence, as far as we remember you had a rough time with the start of the sentinels and Harbringer before we vanished. Although we heard certain songs that we find rather concerning, while we hope that this isn't true it is only you that can deny it and offer us some enlightenment on this situation. And yes, we know that some of the technocrats people have been rather close with some of our direct enemies. We don't know what this means but to be honest with you Raven it is rather unsettling for ours. We hope that you will share some enlightenment on this whole ordeal.

We hope that this message finds you well. Hear from you soon Raven...

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: ozHP6dh.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Working with the direct enemy? Who is working with the Order or the Core?

Elaborate, what is the grapevine telling you?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Well, as usual straight to the point. Let us be that straight too. We currently affiliate ourselves with our other kins and they sang a song that technocrats were seen within the Thuringia system with an MND vessel. And as I'm soon on my way there myself, we got rather curious since when the technocrats work with an intelligence service. And why in a system like Thuringia?

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

I am still lacking context here. Who - what - where - when? Any data logs?

It is no secret that we are working with groups in the Houses. Or are you naive enough to believe the world is black and white? Of course we need to work with them. That is how we keep an eye on them and ensure a means of survival. It is how you figure out optimal pathways.

But do not mistake them for the Order or the Core. True, they harbor hatred for your infested kin, but it is to no surprise that they do. I am skeptical of them having links with the Order - I am still currently undergoing some investigations in Rheinland.

Some of your kin already know why *I* am there. But to enlighten you with a short answer, I am keeping an eye on something on behalf of Harbinger and attending to my own interests.

Anyone that is working with the Order will feel my prejudice.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

We must apologize then... You are right we straight away assumed the worst even when we knew how tremendously you helped our elders in the past. We hope you accept our apology we did not intend to sow mistrust.

We remember that shortly before we left that there was a threat to yours the sentinels we think was how you called them. Is that resolved or is this threat ever lasting if we may ask?

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

The Sentinels are everlasting, here to defend those critical points that your Creators left behind. As you recall, it is their purpose to defend these afforementioned sites.

Bewary of where you tread, their presence is ever corrupting for your kind and their memetic mark is vicious. They will roam near hyperspatial anomalies and other places locked down by your Creators. Vaults, the Anchor -- within that pocket of hyperspace, other creations they wish to keep forgotten.

Is there anything else you would like to inquire about?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Unless you can provide me with a ship that would be sufficiently big enough so we can do all our research on the go not really no. Distant dreams as we always had.

We wish you a safe journey Raven, until our paths meet again.

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

If you require a liner, I can only make a recommendation of using middle men to get the basis of a second-hand vessel on the civilian market.

Mmm. I'm sure our paths will cross again.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

That is thoughtful of you thank you, yet we will require something of a bigger size. Our current plans require production halls. But not to worry we have thought of everything. It may not be a ship but it will more than suffice.

Pages: 1 2