Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic National Intelligence Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ycSjFo7.gif]
(VIPER)
[Image: jdWjmoD.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Gallic National Intelligence
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............VIPER
.......● LOCATION:............[SCRAMBLED]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Gallic Infested Ships

Good Afternoon:

Please consider this a friendly gesture. It highlights something we both want gone.

[ EVIDENCE ]

We weren't able to put a finger on the first ship, but the callsign resembles that of a Gallic Naval Ship. It was seen mooring to a known Alien installation in the Omicrons. The video footage contains something more obvious.

From,

Direktor V

[Image: gC44zb5.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End

//: Secure Connection Established

Name: DUKE
Identification: Gallic National Intelligence
Encryption access: EYES ONLY
Subject: Infested Naval Assets

Direktor V,

I must admit, I was not expecting to hear from the Buro in regards to this matter so suddenly. Our own intelligence gathering forces have only recently been able to resume operations outside of Gallic space, cleaning up the fires left behind in the wake of the Confederacy and the formation of the Union have had us spread rather thin. Between this lack of operational capability, as well as the general disarray in the wake of the invasion from Kusari and the general conflict between the Confederacy and the Royalists, we have more ships unaccounted for than I would care to admit. From what we now know of the alien threat present in the Omicrons, we can only assume that most of these ships have come under the control of the infected, as I believe you Sirians call them. I'll be contacting several of my agents in regards to the matter you notified us of, and seeing if we can get some information back to you in regards to it as soon as possible.

I believe we are both rather concerned about the ships that attacked your Emperor's vessels while they were en route to New Paris not too long ago, and we have both independently been operating to learn more about these forces that assaulted us. The flight recordings that I was able to access, as well as scans from both Oerlikon and the Aubagne showed a mix of vessels that were consistent with both Rheinish and Gallic origin, as well as several more vessel types that we've not encountered before. While I consult with my own people, I would appreciate it if you could pass along any relevant information about these unknown ship types at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Duke
Director of External Operations

//: End Transmission

(VIPER)

Good Afternoon:

I'll keep you in the loop on this topic, if you discover any suspected "Rheinland infested" ships - Please notify me.

From,

Direktor V

Message End

(VIPER)

Good Afternoon:

The topic we discussed has been passed to BDM personnel, we will proceed as discussed so long as the deal remains so.

Specifications on a meeting location & time will be passed on a more secure frequency.
  • All GNI craft will maintain a readable IFF, a full list of pilots and maintenance personnel will be disclosed. Any persons not listed will be denied access upon arrival at the meeting point.
  • Any personnel that attempt to interfere during this operation will be assumed hostile.
  • The name of the craft in question must be disclosed.
  • The BDM will provide GNI personnel with a dedicated maintenance and flight schedule. All supplies needed for the vessel repair will be routed to myself.
  • The BDM will provide accommodations for personnel on scene, however funding for such will be provided by the GNI.
  • No footage of Sektor-7 or Schatten will be collected or distributed, evidence of such will terminate cooperation going forward.

From,

Direktor V

Message End