Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Orex Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Outbound Transmission
Encryption Level: High
Sender: Frederick Schmidt
Recipient: Orex Industries

Greetings Orex,

I hope this message finds you well. The name is Frederick, new manager aboard Seward in Delta. I realise that in the hasty effort to restore a good work level for the crew, there is little access to some of the much-needed goods.

As it happens, some time on Freeport Eleven produced some names to consider for this purpose. Yours was spoken highly of, and this is the reason I am reaching out to you.

If you have interest in a new business opportunity, please respond when you are able. I look forward to hearing back from you for what I hope will be one of many successful business ventures.

Frederick Schmidt.

#

Incoming Transmission
Origin: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta
Signal strength: Strong

[Image: os43XgG.png]

Dear Mr. Schmidt,

My name is Luis Zavala and I am representing Orex Industries. It is always pleasant to hear that people are speaking highly of our company, as we're doing our best to make our customers satisfied. I was not aware of any new projects in Omicron Delta, therefore I'd be more than happy to hear more about you and Seward Station. Who are you and what do you do?

It's worth mentioning that Orex Industries is always looking for potential new partners and allies, especially from Omicron Delta and its bordering systems. Edgeworlds are known for being dangerous, but if we all stand united and help each other, the alliance can only be beneficial to us all.

Having said that I am ready to hear what you have to say and what you may require. Once the info is provided, we shall talk further.

Until then.

Terminating message
Closing transmission

Outbound Transmission
Recipient: Luis Zavala of Orex Industries

This is a relief to hear, Mr Zavala. We are a group of Rheinlanders, Bretonians and others from the Border Worlds. At this time, we are merely working on getting our new home up to a more than adequate condition. However, we will inform you when we know what we want beyond this.

As for what is required… I find our stocks of Fertilizers and MOX to be reaching quite low levels. Alongside this, Robotics and Hull panels are among these that I find we have little of. Quantities we hope to obtain as a minimum is five thousand of MOX and Fertilisers, and ten thousand each of Hull panels and Robotics. We of course expect to pay reasonably well for the sourcing of said goods.

Frederick Schmidt.

#

Incoming Transmission

Dear Mr. Schmidt,

Setting up a new home is not easy, but if you're committed enough and reach out to the right people, everything becomes much easier and smoother. You, Mr. Schmidt, reached those right people. Hearing you describe yourselves reminds me of my employees, as they come from all around Sirius. That said, I know what it's like to look for a new home and the aftereffects once you complete it, it's fantastic.

Mr. Schmidt, all those requested items Orex can get for you and transport them to you. Orex Board of Directors agreed on a minimal price of 30 c/u for each commodity. The only thing we're missing is the exact location of your base.

If the prices are agreeable to you and your people, let us know so we can begin the transportation of the required goods.

Until then.

Terminating message
Closing transmission

Outbound Transmission

These prices sound more than reasonable. If you could forward us the name or names of the designated delivery vessels, I will ensure that they are granted clearance on their arrival. The station is in sector C2, at the edge of the Tokelau Ice Cloud. I shall also make sure that our warehouse manager pays your people in full.

This news brings us warm hope for our future and I have a good feeling that this is the start of one mutually beneficial friendship for the both of us, Mr Zavala. Please do reach out if I can help you or Orex Industries in any way.

Frederick Schmidt.

#

Incoming Transmission

Dear Mr. Schmidt,

All Orex vessels may be recognized by their callsign, which is - [|O|]-. The required commodities will arrive soon; the convoy is being formed as we speak.

Kind regards.

Terminating message
Closing transmission
Incoming Transmission

Dear Mr. Schmidt,

I'd like to let you know that all the cargo you've requested has been brought to Seward Station. Unfortunately, one of our pilots' panels stopped working due to high radiation around the Tokelau Cloud which means that we're missing three visual proofs of the cargo delivery. Although we're them, I can assure you that everything is in order with the quantity of materials, not a unit less, not a unit more.

Available visual proofs may be found below:

Do let us know if you need anything else, we'll be more than happy to help our new neighbors.

Kind regards.

Terminating message
Closing transmission

Outbound Transmission

Greetings Mr. Zavala,

Our warehouse manager has confirmed that each delivery has indeed arrived, and that your haulers have been paid in full. You have my deepest gratitude, both from me and the lives of those aboard with me.

Frederick Schmidt.

#