Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland Corporations | From: [RM] - Handelsdepot operations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: jutJmAV.png]
Source: Handelsdepot
Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-EXT
Submitter: Kapitänleutnant Kristof Boll
Recipient: {DHC}; Kruger|; RGS|; SEO|
Subject: Handelsdepot resupply, disposal & prototype contracts

Guten Abend to the foremost leaders of Rheinland's industry. I am glad to announce on behalf of the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr that Handelsdepot hereby formally opens its doors. All tagged Rheinland corporate vessels have been entered into the docking database.

You may be asking - why should I send my kapitans to this station? I will tell you - Admiral Henze has authorized me to offer above market contract rates to maintain the installation. Our primary export is in prototype components, which we salvage from Dresden patrols, as well as weapons tests and exercises. The current price for these items is set at 1,500 SC. On your approach, you may choose to add to our life support and maintenance stockpiles, the materials for which are all offered on Planet New Berlin.

In the future, the Rheinwehr may have further contracts for you, in the form of reinforcement and weapons manufacture. All such will be announced over this channel. Finally, you may notice a number of waste components, both of the live and the inert variety. Taking them off our hands in any free cargo hold space you possess is deemed a service to New Berlin.

I look forward to making the personal acquaintance of any kapitans who choose to visit the station, and will be taking any questions over this channel.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Kristof Boll
Kapitänleutnant der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: oP0OsnS.png]

[Image: tfMtFht.png] [Image: AUr0fgK.png]

[Image: e8c60ec6a0856dcc1667a16582b9f935.png]
Source: Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-DC
Submitter: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Reserve Admiral Alexander Arnold
Recipient: Daumann, Kruger ALG and SEO, RGS, CC: Großadmiral Alfred Henze, Vizeadmiral Gunter Kunrad, Vizeadmiral Ferdinant von Habsburg
Subject: Request

Guten Abend corporations of Rheinland!

Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr has just seized an abandoned base, the Handelsdepot in New Berlin. It is under the command of the Großadmiral Alfred Henze, Vizeadmirals Gunter Kunrad, Ferdinant von Habsburg and myself. Before we make further plans with the station we need to restore its structural integrity. It is in need of supplies for the crew and repair materials - any assistance is appreciated, reply with proofs of any deliveries and you will be rewarded!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
Admiral der Reserve der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr,
[Image: Hx9OxKe.png]
[Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: zOEF9oA.png][Image: ioBlEaK.png][Image: IqC5u7z.png][Image: zOEF9oA.png][Image: KYfAb4n.png]

[Image: img]

To: Kapitänleutnant Kristof Boll
Subject:Handelsdepot resupply, disposal & prototype contracts
Encryption: Medium

Guten Tag Herr Kristof Boll,

We are confident that our transport ships will head to from time to time to the Handelsdepot. We will do the best we can offer to help the Rheinwehr with special supply jobs who might be needed,
Bitte feel free to ask if anything who fits our directions and abilites is in the need of your Station.

Glück auf!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Julian Müller

Vorstandsvorsitzender,
Krüger Mineralien
[Image: 7w0JMaz.png]
Source: Handelsdepot, New Berlin, 6D
Subject: Defense Platform contract

Guten tag.

The Rheinwehr has decided to reinforce the installation with the construction of a set of defense platforms. The material requirements for this initiative are outlined below:
  • Hull Panels: 5000 units.
  • Industrial Materials: 5000 units.
  • Robotics: 5000 units.
  • Construction Machinery: 5000 units.
  • Munitions: 5000 units.
  • Quantum Multiplexors: 5000 units.
  • Optronics: 2500 units.
(The construction is now completed).

I am assured that the credit value of the contract will be worth your while. The Rheinwehr is relying on you!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Kristof Boll

Source: Handelsdepot, New Berlin, 6D
Subject: Replenishment contract update

Guten tag.

The Oberkommando has approved an improved replenishment contract. The new intake prices for goods are as follows:
  • Synth Paste, Oxygen, Water: 30 SC
  • Basic Alloy, Robotics: 40 SC

The prototype vessel salvaging contract remains unchanged. Salvage intake remains priced at around 70 SC, with components available in bulk for 1,500 SC per unit.

We expect that the updated contract encourages corporate interests to invest more man hours into the maintenance of the station.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Kristof Boll

[Image: H30f13E.png]

[Image: avatar_42807.png?dateline=1713205735]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Kapitänleutnant Kristof Boll
SENDER: Bruno Bommel

Sehr geehrter Herr Boll,

his majesty, the governor of Holstein, Kurt von Reber zu Frankfurt himself sends his greetings.
Needless to say, that Daumann is doing it's part (besides building your war ships) and delivered the first of it's tributes for the Rheinland Kriegsmaschine

Bruno Bommel
Transport Kapitan
Daumann Heavy Constructions

DESTINATION: Handelsdepot
Cargo Amount Origin Delivery
Oxygen 9950 Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart system 2024-04-23
Synth Paste 9950 Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart system 2024-04-23
Water 9950 Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart system 2024-04-23

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED