Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Grand Admiral Golanski, CC: Order Overwatch | From: Maréchal Louis De Villiers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

GNIS Saint Amant, [CLASSIFIÉ]
28th of March, 834 A.S. (750 A.S.)

[Image: jI9aHVa.png]

[Image: CkxYQwE.png]
Sender: Maréchal Louis De Villiers, Gallic National Intelligence
Recipient: Grand Admiral Golanski, CC: Order Overwatch
Subject: Meetup

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski,

I hope you are doing well since your last interaction. It is a shame the Agreement of Algérie II has not been able to function further since my reassignment. I am now Director of the Gallic National Intelligence.

The Gallic National Intelligence have received and have witnessed most troubling information about Nomad and infected presence within and near the borders of Gallia. Your fight against the alien threat is nothing more than noble, and we acknowledge it. We also acknowledge you as a great potential partner, about these troubling matters, and as a partner in general.

Should you be interested, Grand Admiral, I would like to meet you again. I will be on the GNIS Saint Amant. Your ship will receive authorization from us to pass the border and come in the Gallic Union. We have much to talk, this Sunday. Choose the time of your preference, should be interested of course.

We are eagerly looking toward continuing making great progress between us.

Yours sincerely.

Pour Gallia.

End of Message
Vous avez (1) message non-lu.
You have one (1) unread message.