Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »TO: DTR Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: ozHP6dh.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Deterrence.

I bid you greetings and hope you have been thriving well in these trying times.

I am contacting you within interests of a proposal, one that your brethren will find unusual. In light of building trouble in both the Houses and the Edge Worlds, particularly surrounding the Nomads and the Core, I want to extend an unorthodox proposal.

In order to promote trustbuilding and the growth of skills, I would like to inquire whether your people would be interested in joint exercises of combat simulations with some of my own people within the next month. Fighter craft based, but we can also cover the logistics of hybrid warfare in fleet engagements.

With your heritage as warriors, and our vast and expansive knowledgebank, we can certainly take this opportunity to further cohesion with operations within the Omicrons to ensure we can undermine our mutual foes, and perhaps we'll both learn a few new techniques along the way.

What do you say?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

[Image: 6eYifrM.png]

Sender ID
Miguel Hierra
Recipient
Technocracy of Auxo Rep

Buenas dias,

Allow me to introduce myself - I'm Miguel Hierra, and we haven't had the chance to connect before. Apologies for the delay in my response. Your proposal indeed comes as a surprise, but given the recent developments concerning the Nomads, Infected, and Core in the deep Omicrons, we find merit in your proposition.

In light of the turmoil, a joint effort in training sessions could prove beneficial for both our factions. It's an opportunity to foster trust, enhance skills, and strengthen our collaboration amidst the challenges we face.

With your expertise and our combat heritage, such exercises could yield valuable insights and tactics to counter our mutual adversaries. We welcome this initiative as a step towards bolstering our forces and achieving our common objectives.

Additionally, I'm pleased to inform you that our elite strike force, Cimitarra Company, will spearhead this training exercise on Deterrence's side. Let's coordinate further details regarding the location, timing, and scale of this exercise to ensure logistical readiness.

Moreover, our collaboration has already proved successful in the past, notably during the siege of Reincarnation, where we repelled an astounding force of Outcasts and Core warships. This serves as a testament to the effectiveness of our joint efforts.

Looking forward to collaborating closely with you on this endeavour.

Praetor
Miguel Hierra

[Image: 5RDPUdc.png]