Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police Division - Recruitment Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SBIqOMK.png]

Liberty Police Division - Recruitment Office

Format for Messages:

Code:
[color=#0FFF00][b]>>BEGIN INTERNAL MESSAGE // LIBERTY POLICE DIVISION USE ONLY // CONFIDENTIAL>>[/b][/color]

[color=#66CCFF][b]Name of Applicant:[/b][/color]

[color=#66CCFF][b]Details of applicant, including relevant history and/or experience:[/b][/color]

[color=#66CCFF][b]Why do you think you are fit to serve in the Liberty Police Division?:[/b][/color]

[color=#0FFF00][b]>>END INTERNAL MESSAGE // LIBERTY POLICE DIVISION USE ONLY // CONFIDENTIAL>>[/b][/color]
>>BEGIN INTERNAL MESSAGE // LIBERTY POLICE DIVISION USE ONLY // CONFIDENTIAL>>

Name of Applicant: Eoghan Dunne

Details of the applicant, including relevant history and/or experience:

Born on Planet Denver, to pretty ordinary parents. The only ties I have to the Liberty Police or any Liberty peacekeeping force were, my Grandfather was an officer in the Liberty Navy and my Great Uncle had a small stint within the LPI before pursuing a career within the LSF.

I can pilot a ship and have passed all the current competencies to fly a Fighter class vessel. I was taught the theory of piloting just before turning 12 and finally started learning to fly practically a few years after.

I have always wanted to head down the defense route as a career, but I have always been undecided between the Navy or Police. I had seen the hard work of officers on the surface of Denver and heard news reports of successful suppression missions against the Xenos. The Navy on the other hand, is heralded as the bravest of them all, well that's what their recruitment adverts would hammer in on the neural net.

However it was finally time to pick, and I decided to follow the route of justice and law. I feel right now, defending Liberty from the inside is more Important (Not like I decided on a coin toss or anything

Why do you think you are fit to serve in the Liberty Police Division?:

I believe I have a good moral code and do have Liberty's and its people's interest at heart

>>END INTERNAL MESSAGE // LIBERTY POLICE DIVISION USE ONLY // CONFIDENTIAL>>

Internal Transmission Received

[Image: y2EMB8T.png]
[Image: Z2lAjgJ.png]

IDENTIFICATION Cptn. Dave Silver, LPD Administration
ENCRYPTION: AGRCORP-PL4T-12VER
ORIGIN: One Police Plaza, Colorado System
SUBJECT: Applicant Eoghan Dunne

To the applicant Eoghan Dunne,

I am impressed with your experience as a pilot, especially having started training at such a young age. Whilst I understand the decision between Naval forces and Police is one that many struggle with, I am sure your decision to apply for the police forces of Liberty is the right call. After all, don't we have enough Navy patrols these days?

Your dedication to the protection of Liberty and it's citizens is inspiring, and one that is most welcome in these times, in this line of work, every additional officer on patrol means the difference between us keeping the peace or criminals running amok throughout our space. As I'm sure you understand, we cannot let that happen.

Please report to LPD Headquarters based at One Police Plaza at your earliest convenience to sign the relevant paperwork and we'll get you in a patrol ship in no time. Let myself or another officer know if you have any questions, or need assistance getting setup with your duties.

Welcome aboard.

>>BEGIN INTERNAL MESSAGE // LIBERTY POLICE DIVISION USE ONLY // CONFIDENTIAL>>

Name of Applicant: Ronan Brennan

Details of applicant, including relevant history and/or experience: I was born on Planet Los Angeles, California. Grew up there and had a typical upbringing. My father worked for Deep Space Engineering and my mother worked at an Optical Chip Plant planet side. I was pretty average academically during school and other educational institutes, I had studied piloting snub craft and did go to a flight school and did graduate, however, my family or myself didn't have the funds to acquire a ship to put my newfound qualification to use for a few years after I gained my competency.

I decided to work on Los Angeles in security, working various door jobs at clubs across the planet, and as security during events as well. After years of working security planet side I managed to get the credits to procure a spacecraft and started working security details in space.

I have worked alongside LPI employees in the past and have nothing bad to say about them, and after my last contract working with them, I have decided to work for an organization on a more permanent basis. I saw you're recruitment ad on Liberty's Neural Net and thought I'd send an application in.

Why do you think you are fit to serve in the Liberty Police Division?: I believe my skill set working in security and experience in a similar job market will set me up to be a solid candidate for this organisation. I hold similar values and standards to those in the LPI and LPD

>>END INTERNAL MESSAGE // LIBERTY POLICE DIVISION USE ONLY // CONFIDENTIAL>>

Internal Transmission Received

[Image: y2EMB8T.png]
[Image: Z2lAjgJ.png]

IDENTIFICATION Cptn. Dave Silver, LPD Administration
ENCRYPTION: AGRCORP-PL4T-12VER
ORIGIN: One Police Plaza, Colorado System
SUBJECT: Applicant Ronan Brennan

To the applicant Ronan Brennan,

Thanks for your application. I see here you are from Planet Los Angeles, you know California citizens used to get a bad rep around here, but in recent years I think that has changed. We are currently experiencing a lot of traffic from the California system especially, so maybe having someone who knows that area well could be of real use to us. It sounds like you also know a thing or two about hard work - I like that, it build character.

Your previous experience in security, specifically with the other LPI branches is of great interest. It might mean we can skip some of the usual introductory courses and get you on a fast track in the Trainee program, we will see. I'm glad our recruitment adverts are reaching fine citizens such as yourself, hell, it's about time the money we invested in the PR personel started paying off, and if it means we get more like you I think the criminals of Liberty are in for a susprise.

Well, with all that said, I'm happy to offer you a place in our division and assign you the role of Trainee. Please report to LPD Headquarters based at One Police Plaza at your earliest convenience to sign the relevant paperwork and we'll get you onto a patrol right away. Let myself or another officer know if you have any questions, or need assistance getting setup with your duties.

Welcome aboard.