Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: PanGalactic Travel Company to Deep Space Engineering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Dave Sanders, Owner, Founder and CEO of PanGalactic Travel Company
TARGET ID: Deep Space Engineering, Planet Pittsburgh, New York System

Greetings. My name is Dave Sanders, CEO of PanGalactic Travel. We currently have a contract with DSE to build the L-584 "Enterprise" Luxury Liner, which you do quite admirably.

Recently I've been noticing some rather worrying trends. Due to the wars between Bretonia and Kusari, and Liberty and Rheinland, sourcing ship hull panels has become troublesome. I've heard you've begun manufacturing your own on Baltimore.

In addition, your various jump gate construction projects, in Okinawa in particular, would be of mutual advantage to both our companies. I've also heard some rumours from the Taus of a whole new House that could provide a lucrative market. Constructing gates to... wherever it is may prove very profitable.

So, here's my proposition. In exchange for a financial investment to go towards listing PanGal on the stock exchange, we will continue supplying Baltimore Shipyard with the necessary material for making ships (in fact, we will most likely do that anyway, given its advantages for us), and we will also supply your various construction sites across Sirius. If you gain Ageira's permission, we can transport gate and lane parts to your construction sites so you can construct these technologies much more quickly than without our help. We shall also support, when the time comes, the construction of a jump gate link to this new House in the same way.

Think our offer over, and get back to us when you've come to a decision.

Yours,

Dave Sanders

END TRANSMISSION
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Harry Masterson, COCOICDOR, Deep Space Engineering
TARGET ID: PGL Majestic, Cortez System

Greetings Mr. Sanders:

You are correct on several points. Due to growing hostilities between Houses, we have been unable to import certain finished components in use on several of our ship models. We can, however, manufacture most of what we need from raw materials available domestically and by allied import. Due to the financial constraints these measures have brought, we have been forced to drastically inflate the credit deposits required for construction orders on a number of ship models, among them the L-584.

Suppliers of such repute as yourself are greatly welcome, and in times such as this it would be only natural to reciprocate. I will forward your offer to my superiors.

I hope our two corporations can work together for our mutual benefit, not only those covered in this correspondence but any other that may emerge from an increasingly close relationship.

Harry Masterson
Chairman
Committee of Intercorporate Cooperation
Department of Relations
Deep Space Engineering

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Jonathan Harper, Committee of Space Construction Planning, Department of Engineering, Deep Space Engineering
ROUTING: Department of Relations, Outgoing
TARGET ID: PGL Majestic, Cortez System

<strike>Hello Mr. Sanders!</strike>

<strike>Your offer to fund a second gate way out there in the Taus is very interesting! We will dispatch survey vessels at once to begin all the tedious investigations and whatnot that needs done before we can really do anything. I suppose we already have most of what we need on file someplace from the Tau-23/Tau-31 prelims, but you know how some people are. If it were up to me we would just start hauling our lifters and construction barges out there and get the thing done, cow it certainly would save us a lot of trouble.

In any case, as long as someone pays the higher-ups are usually okay with it. We'll look into it!</strike>

Mr. Sanders:

We appreciate your interest in Deep Space Engineering. Your proposal is under review.

END TRANSMISSION

END TRANSMISSION