Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Kingdom of Bretonia, BAF|, Bretonia Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: OS&C|SEC-Bill.Murr
To: Whom it may concern
Encryption: Low
Subject: Missing Passenger Liner

Ahoy, authorities of Bretonia.

Let me be a fine Gent and introduce myself, My name is Bill Murr, Owner and Operator of an Obsidian class fighter vessel OS&C|SEC-Bill.Murr I come to you today to ask if there has been any missing reports of an Enterprise class Liner, I came across it today while looking for Gaians in the system initially I felt panic set in as my first instant was to look for signs of life, after a closer inspection It appears the Liner may have been missing for quite some time, as by random chance I was able to come across it in the pockets of explosive gas.

Best Regards
Bill Murr

Pilot of SEC|Bill.Murr
Employee of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
- - - - Boosting Transmission! - - - -
[Image: CoBjnyt.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Buckingham
To: Mr Murr, Bill

Mr Murr,

Thank you for contacting the Bretonian Government.

I have reviewed your message and must state that no reports have been made of a missing liner, though as this is more so the purview of the Police Authority, you may find more luck submitting your enquiry with your local constabulary.

You mentioned this was an Enterprise class liner. At first reading I understood this to be your vessel, but I note in actuality you did not confirm the IFF tag for said vessel, assuming it is still transmitting. If it is indeed an Orbital Spa & Cruise vessel, recovery would be at your company's discretion. I might suggest employing some enterprising junkers, or perhaps ALG waste disposal, depending on your inclination.

I would suggest filing the aforementioned police report as your next steps. The officers of the police force will be able to conduct further investigations, and assist you with appropriate action.

I wish you the best in your travels, Mr Murr, and thank you again for contacting H.M. Government

Jacob Hobbs
Home Office
Kingdom of Bretonia

Open for Replies