Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pittsburgh Operation Security Contract
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BEGIN TRANSMISSION
FROM: Viktor Clarance, COTCFHARAC, Department of Relations, Deep Space Engineering, Planet Pittsburgh, New York System
TO: Liberty Police, Incorporated
Subject: Pittsburgh Operation Security Contract

Dear sir or madam:

My corporation is planning an operation based on Planet Pittsburgh in the New York System. The operation will involve the salvaging and recycling of debris to reduce the effectiveness of the Pittsburgh Debris Field as cover for the Liberty Rogues.

The operation consists of several contracts being offered to various parties. We are offering the security contract to Liberty Police Incorporated.

Contract negotiation may commence immediately.

Respectfully,
Viktor Claranance
Chairman

Commitee for House Authority Relations and Cooperation
Department of Relations
Deep Space Engineering
END TRANSMISSION
Opening Transmission
Comm ID: ********84
Name:
Chief of Police Matt Myers
Target: Viktor Clarance, Planet Pittsburgh

As you know, we're tasked with defending Liberty as a whole from unwholesome influences. We also, however, specialize in privatized security contracts. We would of course be willing to provide security for Planet Pittsburgh and the debris field as a whole, though there is a lot of Rogue activity; we suspect either a base or a jump hole is hidden somewhere inside the field.

Of course, there is the issue of payment, but I'm sure we can come to an agreement. We are aware that you are trying to give the contracts to the best organizations and individuals in the field, and we are the best at what we do. I look forward to hearing from you further. Until then, expect more patrols to go to Pittsburgh.

End Transmission
BEGIN TRANSMISSION
FROM: Viktor Clarance, COTCFHARAC, Department of Relations, Deep Space Engineering, Planet Pittsburgh, New York System
TO: Chief Matt Myers, Liberty Police Incorporated
Subject: Pittsburgh Operation Security Contract

Hello again Chief, it is good to hear back from you so promptly. As my colleagues are awaiting resolution of this contract negotiation to finalize this operation, I will get straight to the matter at hand.

As payment for your services of security we are willing to offer you 20% of the appraised value of recycled materials produced from that scavenged under the protection of the LPI. The values will be based on extrapolations of recent ship and equipment sales from Liberty bases.

In addition, we will collaborate with your recruiters and public relations representatives to include LPI job opportunities in the Pittsburgh Refugee Relief Package. DSE will remain responsible for the package as far as it extends today; you would only be required to provide the equipment and manpower needed for your recruitment process.

END TRANSMISSION