Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Diplomatic request to the Molly Republic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message to: Molly Republic
Comm ID: Brigadegeneral Kaspar Meisnerr, Red Hessian Army

Greetings, gentlemen.

I hope the last exchange of weapons has served your cause of liberating Dublin from Bretonia's hand well. In the spirit of our mutual cooperation against both corporate oppression and the Corsair menace I wish to propose another exchange of arms.

I have recently reviewed the specifications of your "Pirate Transports", as well as the service records of a few of those currently operational. Let me just say that I like what I saw very much, and I want to procure one of those transports for our own needs against the corporate shippers in the Omega border worlds.

In return I am ready to offer you one of our own Borderworlds Transports, or alternately another shipment of Natterturns and capital vessel weaponry. This is as usual open to negotiations.

I'm hoping for a swift response.

Regards,
Meisnerr
Incomming transmission
CommID: Daniel O'Shay
To: Brigadegeneral Kaspar Meisnerr
Subject: Ships deal

Guten tag, was it? Anyway, greetings once more mister Meisneer. Me and rest of the council reviewed the request. After lengty debate we concluded following:

Molly republic will provide one pirate transport. Your order for it has been sent to Foyle shipyards and finished transport will await on Garvagh Mining Compley in Londonderry system. Passage has been authorised.

Molly republic will request one borderworlds transport in return.

Additionally we would like to exchange docking codes for further use of hessian and molly bases.

I think that sums it up.

Yours, councilor Daniel O'Shay.

End of transmission.
Message to: Molly Republic
Comm ID: Brigadegeneral Kaspar Meisnerr, Red Hessian Army

Then we are agreed. The promised Borderworlds Transport can be obtained in Omega-54, Wolfsburg Shipyard. Passage will be granted by our patrols. Also, attached to this communique is a set of long term low security docking codes for our main bases in the Omega borderworlds and Rheinland (Casablanca, Viernheim, Ronneburg, Freital, Vogtland). Your vessels sporting those codes should now have access to the docking bays of those bases.

As usual it is a pleasure to deal with the Molly Republic. Our pilot will be transferred to Garvagh as soon as the requested transport is completed.

Regards,
Meisnerr