Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Order High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message to: Order High Command
Comm ID: Captain Vienne, Commander of the Ishtar

My esteemed leaders, I have cause to complain about your handling of Admiral Aki Kimura.

The fair Admiral was brought into the High Command based on her own merit. She has worked endlessly to further the goals of the Order and while she may have caused tension with our..allies, she has contributed more to the Order than most other individuals.
Yet she is stripped of rank and disgraced.

As the nature of the Ishtar is to serve as an intelligence vessel, we have naturally found out about the fate of the Bastet and the crew. I do not blame the Admiral for making the decision she did. While her true goal may be unknown to me, I do know that it has some importance if the Admiral is willing to risk never returning to the Order for it.

What we have also found is that the Admiral was not even informed of this court martial till it suddenly appeared. Now, that is just common courtesy and frankly may have avoided a lot of this mess.
Clearly, however, the High Command are too impetent to even manage this.

I fear that this situation may only heighten the already strained tensions within our organisation. I have already had to quell some situations on my own vessel due to this.

Perhaps the Admiral has a point though.
Perhaps the 'High Command' are little better than those who are high on cardimine.

- Captain Vienne
To: Order High Command
Comm ID: Commander Matrim Cauthon, Captain of Thoth, Primary Fleet

I am speaking on behalf of the crew of Thoth as well as at my own point of view at the recent events.

Even though we believe that the application of a court martial on Admiral Aki Kimura could have been smoother, we support the decision of High Command and vote for it regarding the replacement of High Command representative, Admiral Aki Kimura. Demoting her of the ranks if necessary.

I know that Admiral Kimura was not a villian, acting with dark motives or such but her temper and anger has caused enough troubles seldomly for Thoth, set aside the Order itself on many occassions regarding our diplomatic relations with our allies.

As a ranking officer of the primary fleet, me and the crew of Thoth stands near the Admirality on their decision, though we have respect to those officers who aim towards Admiral Kimura's point of view, we support the carrying of the court until a decision is concluded.

Commander Matrim Cauthon.

End of message.

Let's get one thing straight first. NOTHING has been done yet. I appreciate you speaking out your opinion, but do so in the same channel as the court martial. I do not plan to completely remove Kimura from anything, and I am against doing so. However it was my duty in my position to speak on behalf of the majority who came to me and to stabilize relations with the Corsairs. Again, nothing has been done yet and I do not wish to remove Kimura from anything permanently.

-Admiral Malacos
Message to: Order High Command
Comm ID: Captain Vienne, Commander of the Ishtar

Perhaps you ought to check the channel Admiral and you might notice it's locked out.

If you wish for people to use that channel then maybe it ought to be open to people?

- Captain Vienne
indeed. It seems that Sirian Authorities have reached it first.

In that case I invite you, and everyone else who is interested, to write a testimony or whatever they wish in this channel: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38162

Now let's try to fix this up.
Comm ID: Withheld
To: Order High Command
ID Trace: Sophia Anderson, location classified

Displaying...

A carrying of the court until a decision is concluded? On can only assume what you mean, however, the decision of any court appears to already have been made. Guilty, until proven innocent. It sounds like our allies are making us sacrifice our brothers, or in this case sisters, for the sake of their pride and we are willing to allow it.

As to smoothness, there was a lack of it. An official inquest was not set up to determine whether to proceed to a court martial. It was simply decided by the powers that think they are. Rumours of an arrest warrant combined with what appears to be Order movements into Kusari "tailing" the Bastet? It sounds like a hitsquad more than an investigation.

Thank goodness I do not report to your almighty council, you appear to be a bunch of traitors that would easily stab a friend in the back. Although, I suppose it is to be expected considering who we are allied with.

Transmission End.

ooRP text removed - This orange text here however, is not OoRP.:mellow:
[Image: 2vadutk.jpg]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Aki Kimura, Order High Command

***Encrypted message received, source unknown***

<Begin Message>

"I understand many of you are upset about what has transpired within the High Command in days past, I dont agree with many decisions being made myself. However, I urge all other Order personnel to refrain from causing any further problems or inciting the kind of rebellion we see here. I have a task that I must complete, after that is done I will return to answer for my supposed crimes - do not endanger your own careers trying, foolhardily, to follow me or lend me support. I dont need it, however much I appreciate the vote of confidence."

"The Order must remain united and as one body, if it falls and I cannot complete my mission, all of Sirius will follow it. Please, follow your orders and continue the fight against the Nomads."

<End Message>

ooRP text removed