Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancers Jun Okazaki and Carmen Lopez to Rheinwehr General Helmut Schneider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission: Freelancer Jun Okazaki

Honorable Sir;

it is to my great chagrin that I and my colleague Carmen Lopez discovered that we opened fire on and destroyed your "Wraith" Very Heavy Fighter within Rheinland borders this morning, while you and two fellow Rheinwehr officers were tending to a Harvester android. Some wires apparently became crossed as we arrived on the scene; Ms. Lopez and I mistook you for the infamous Wilde pilot Hektor Schneider, especially after catching sight of your spacecraft, and acted accordingly, not wishing to miss out on the outstanding bounty on so dangerous a man.

We humbly apologize and hope that you were not harmed during this unfortunate incident. We are, of course, honor-bound to compensate you for your damages, and are willing to submit to any penalty that might be devised for us by Rheinland law. We regret the rash action we undertook, and hope that you find yourself capable of forgiving us. It would be most regrettable were this foolishness to permanently damage our relations to the Rheinwehr and to the House of Rheinland. Respectfully yours, Jun Okazaki.

Transmission Ended
-INCOMMING COMM

ID: MND Operative Herman Voss

Subject: Attack.-

While it was true that we were tending to a Harvester Unit, however these fools are lying inorder to save themselves from the full brunt of the Rhienland Miitary.

They opened fire upon our ships, saying that they were claiming a Bounty on Rheinland Military vessels, likely from the Alster Union, after destroying two of our vessels i had no choice but to evacuate to safety, afterall, two on one is not very easy to take care of...

I recommend that these two be placed on the "Possible Terrorist" list and warned away from Rheinland Space until a full Investigation by the Marinenachrichtendienst is completed and submitted to both the Federal Police und der Military.

Das ist alles.

Signed

Herman Voss

Marinenachrichtendienst Operative.
Incoming Transmission: Freelancer Jun Okazaki

Please do not be so quick to impeach my honor, Herr Voss. We opened fire on your vessel and on that of General Schneider due to our pursuit of a bounty, that is indeed so; however, the bounty in question had been placed on Wilde spacecraft, by the Rheinland Military, rather than on the Rheinland Military by - I believe you assumed we were working for Unioner bandits? We announced as much; the Harvester unit you were defeating may well have distracted you. A simple misunderstanding.

The Rheinland government is, of course, at liberty to investigate us and our histories as Freelancers. It is my belief that you will find nothing objectionable either in our dossiers or in our pasts. Yet again, we humbly apologize for this rash and violent misunderstanding, and express our wish to make amends to you and General Schneider, the victims of our hot-headed actions.

Transmission Ended
-INCOMMING COMM

ID: MND Operative Herman Voss

Subject: Attack. (reply)-

Indeed you WILL be investigated, i'v already noticed that you have spent a large amount of time in Liberty recently, that makes you of very...special interest to the MND, VERY special.

Until a full investigation is complete you and your...Companion are to be considered armed and dangerous, for all we know you could be lying, which is not beyond a Freelancer.

I suggest taking a very long vacation and look over your shoulder, we'll be watching you...closely.

-END OF TRANSMISSION-
Incoming Transmission

ID: Major Otto Gauss

To: All concerned Parties

Gentlemen please, lets simmer down now. I have been asked by the Chancellor and Admiral Kreig to look into this matter. I would ask both of you Gentlemen to write up an affidavit of the events in question, and attach all relevant visual evidence to the document. This document can be forwarded on this channel. Both sides will have a chance to have their side heard, in an orderly manner, and then I will the Admiralty will decide if and what action is appropriate.

Major Gauss