Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Guild Masters in Bretonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--Incoming Transmission--

Comm ID:
Aaron Butler
Target ID: Bounty Hunter Guild
Subject: Sheffield Station

Greetings.

My name is Aaron Butler and I'm with the 23rd Armed Forces detachment. You might be thinking to yourself what "What's the 23rd Armed Forces detachment?"

Simply really, We're a detachment of fighters placed on different fronts of the Bretonian border. You can call us border patrol. Now you must be wondering why the subject of this message is about Sheffield station.

Again, another simple answer to that question. I would like to use Sheffield station as an HQ in Manchester system. This will provide Manchester, Cortez, and Magellan protection from Hackers, Mollys, Rogues, and other criminals that pirate traders between our house and Liberty.

Now, we do have police border stations we can operate off of, but seeing the current circumstance in Bretonia, we would feel a little bit safer on Sheffield.

This transmission will be opened for three days. On the third day with no reply I will take it as a 'No' and shut down this transmission, and station this detachment else were in Manchester.

I do thank you for your time and consideration.

-- Aaron Butler
--- Captain of the 23rd Armed Forces detachment

--Transmission Closed--
Channel Open
Comm ID:Sam Motion

I belive it wloud be quicker and Cleaner to contact Esther Carson(Zapp) on the Motion.She is the Bretonia Guildmaster.

Sam Out
Channel Cloased
---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: George Graves, Guildmaster--

Dame Carson is occupied elsewhere, so forgive the lateness of our reply.

Having worked on both Kingston and Liverpool Border Stations, I can assure you that both are well maintained and protected. Only a fool would assail anything run by the BPA.

If it's security you need, the Newgate is as impenetrable as a lead coffin. The BMM facility at Birmingham is at a junction that facilitates quick access to Cortez. However, I understand our docking facilities are probably best suited for combat craft. I'll alert the engineers and flight control teams. In fact, we have a few bays set aside that might be suited to you. We'll have to charge for maintenance, obviously, but I'll arrange a 20% discount. Bretonia needs all the help she can get.

Bear in mind the Guild recruitment staff may be a little overzealous from time to time. However, on the plus side, some essential commodities are a little cheaper, given our proximity to the mineral resources.

I'm sure we could accept armaments as part-payment from time to time. We really like those Splitters.

Signed,

George Graves

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--