Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trashcanman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
TO: All pilots in Liberty

*** INCOMING TRASNMISSION ***

- Gooood morning New York!
- Hey, this is not a test! This is rock n' roll!
- Time to rock it from the Badlands to the main routes!

*** END OF TRANSMISSION ***

Dialogue between Universal Shipping rep. Paul Mercer and Trashcanman:
Mercer: - And where you do imagine you're going?
Trashcanman: - I'm going to get something to eat.
Mercer: - You ain't got time. You'll stay in your ship and drink instant beverages or something. We promised our customers the cargo by 4:00 PM!
Trashcanman: - I've been on the road for four hours. I'm a little hungry.
Mercer: - That's a joke right? I get it.
Trashcanman: - No. I'm actually hungry
Mercer: - Well I'm actually giving you an order.
Trashcanman: - Oh it's an order. In that case gentlemen. Let's do some tradin'!

Hello there fellow citizen, I'm Trashcanman and you'll be seein' me along the tradelanes. Just wanted to do an introduction for ye all. I'f ya see me, give me a shout, I'm more than willin' to help ya out if ya need anythin'.

Well, be seein' ya'll.

/Trashcanman
I guess you've seen "Goooooood morning, Vietnam!" then... Good movie, there.

Anyway. Welcome to the disco. Party hard.
Haha, Virus, you sounded like an burnt out eighties druggie...

"Welcome to the disco man... party hardy"

Anyways, welcome to the server. Don't let those shipping reps get you down, or come run drugs for me, if they do.

Koolmo (or Kingpin, not sure tonite)
This 'ere would be a fittin' ol' pic o' me..

[Image: Trashcanman.jpg]
ROFL

Welcome then, you bear with gloryhole ambitions.. :laugh:

Have fun

M.
Can you do some heavy Cardamine transporting into Liberty? You're the man! Profits are high enough to cover the costs.

Welcome,
Nightfall.
Well, just ta make this clear once and for all.

I'm an honest, hard workin' trucker. I do tradin' an' nuthin' else. I might do a little sumthin' on the side every once in a while, but you shouldn't expect me ta.

I'll be happy ta help any new truckers out settin' up a good route. I won't charge nuthin' but I might call in a favor later on.

Need a load hauled somewhere? Give me a holler!

I have a requests tho'.
I'm gettin' hit pretty hard out there on the lanes, so anyone could point me in the direction of a bribe or two it might be worth yer while. Once again, give me a holler if ya see me.

- Keep on truckin'

/Trashcanman
Trash old man, wouldn't bandy the gloryhole thing about to much, not the sort of reputation a half decent
trader needs round here, let alone one just starting out on this dangerous road.
Ah well each to his own I suppose ... Welcome to the seedier side, careful with that load ...

Hoodlum
Welcome Mate! Your gonna have fun, specially with alll the pirates and such after your loot.

Safe Flying and Good Hunting!

Verginix out
Breaker Breaker Trashcanman, This is [IND]CaboverPete commin at yer, come back. See yer in the lanes good buddy, and don't let them pirates and bears get ya down.

I'm gone,

Pete.

ps. bom-de-bom!
Pages: 1 2