Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LR- To the GST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

***Incomming Transmission***
***Comm ID: Andrew Mort***

***Static***

That's it, boys, you have exploited our bases long enough, you have brought hunters to Buffalo, you have caused havoc and distruction in New York and disrupted our job to make it quiet so the smugglers can get through.

Your lack of respect towards the people who's bases you land on is unmeasurable and the fact that you do not wish to stop and listen to orders to halt your shenanigans is simply idiotic.

The Mother was called online ONLY because we were told the Alcatraz depot was under sege, and what do you know..it was you shooting up eachother 1k from our base.

[Image: gst2.png]

[Image: gst1.png]

[Image: gst3.png]

The damage on our depot is quite high and after you brought hunters and Navy to our doorstep, we had no other choice to open fire on your vessels.

Destroying two of your fighters was a warning, boys. You are now oficially banned from any Rogue base in Liberty and the borderworlds.

If you dare to dock on them you shall be taken into custody and executed as enemies of Rogues. The LR- expect a credit transfer for the damage of our bases, untill further notice, the GST ships are on an open Destroy on sight list of the Rogues.

Andrew Mort

Pissed off Rogue

California System

***Static***
Incoming Transmission...
To: LR Mrs Mother...
Subject: The Alcatraz Turncoat Incident...

Well... Looks like this LR doesn't know how to justify its standing side by side 10 minutes long with LN and BHG tonight and not beeing able to shoot down our two Security officers Ozu and Kitano in a 40k long thruster chase... What a pity, Mrs Mother... A few hours ago, you just pretended suddenly becoming ennemy to GST because of allegated links between GST and Corsairs... (I wish I could know how LR knows anything about GST and Corsairs?...)

So... What do you chose, Mrs Mother?... *Trying not to smile...* The "nasty 'Sairs" excuse? Or the "Alcatraz under siege" excuse? Or maybe... Beeing afraid of standing side by side with GST against Liberty lawfuls circling around your California Depot?... You damned cowards.

Once more, so called "unlawfuls" have demonstrated they're working together with Liberty authorities. Once more, the people of Buffalo, Alcatraz and Mactan have been betrayed by their own leaders. The collusion between LN and LR is no longer a secret... Has it ever been one?... The only difference between them is... between N and R.

N like Narc.

R like Rabbit on.

One day your own people will upraise against your declining 'unlawful' pocket-empire. On that day, GST will provide your people with arms and ammos and... Fairness.

Yours so sincerely,

John "Jack" Burton

Transmission out..........................

ORP: We're doing all this very RP, like you noticed. We agree with the fact that we're red to Liberty Police, the fact that we can't deal with LN, LSF, BAF stations and planets and so on. Please don't use the fact you're playing other chars in other factions (like BAF...) to back up your LR RP. Thanks and cya in Liberty space for more fun RP. Was interesting tonight...

***Relay Transmission***
***Comm ID: Andrew Mort***

Lay off the cardi, boy. It's bad for your brain when ya try to use it with synth marj. The Mother destroyed two of yer ships who were fighting around Alcatraz, angering the patrols and harming the station, not to mention you led those LN and BHG there.

I wish to know how on earth should I compete your so called thruster race if my ship never left Alcatraz scanner range, and since I remember, the Texas jumhole, which your ships fled to is right about 23.5k out of the Alcatraz mooring point.

I had no interest to chase down some petty fighters with no motorskill and why should I do that if that LN and BHG seemed to wish your death as much as the next person.

***Static***

****Link Open****

****Transmiting****

Salutation brother,today i was engaged by a BHG vessels,unfortunatly that vessels was superior in all way,me and my crew do all what we can,but have to retreat and reach our base,but thats not the point of this transmission.

If i contact ya today brothers,if for let ya know those [GST] vessels dont seems to care about your warning,when i was on my final docking procedure,i manage to get this camera shot from my vessels,im sure that will interest ya.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/tat...23/screen32.jpg

For the rogue

****The_Makiaveli transmittor shut down****
****Link Close****