Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Selling Newark Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sophie aint going to be happy, thats fer sure.... but as anudder Vice President of IND, I would like ta know what mah take on dis deal is going to be.

Otis Jethro.

IND

fine, im gonna raise my bid to a star flier, with a really good autopilot, a barrel of my product, and, some 40 credits in pocket change.

oh, and the gate codes for all of liberty.
I hereby bid twelve slaves and enough Cardamine to have a halfway decent station party.
thats not as high as my offer.
I know bid 10 million credits, and almost 5000 units of wine
I bid an Admin Cannon.

But you have to collect it.
---Communication Incoming---
Comm ID: Lord Gregory Bayliss
Location: Waterloo Station, New London Orbit, New London System, Bretonia Space

Gentlemen this bidding is pointless, as soon as we find the culprit responsible for this fraudulent sale of space bound real estate expect him to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I have received a letter from our legal associates and I shall repeat it here.

Dear Lord Bayliss

The matter which you have brought to our attention falls under the Corporate Extraterritoriality Act of 765AS in which it is forbidden to attempt the sal;e of any building owned in whole or in part by any of Liberty's founding companies. This includes Interspace Commerce. The punishment for attempting to effect a sale of such property is 5 to 10 years imprisonment in Sugarland Station. I hope this helps.

Larry Wiles.

Senior Partner.

So there you have it Gents, cease this pointlessness or we'll be sending the Mandalorians and getting some Justice.
ah well, Ima deliverin the wine anyway!
Pages: 1 2