Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nobility of the Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Nobility of the Sword is a story told by both sides of the Gallic Civil War, one side, an Ignorant man, son of the king and Crown Prince of Gallia, who personally serves in the Royal Navy. The other side, a young man who lost his entire family and friends during the liberation of Marne.

Our story begins....

Planet New Paris, Ile-De-France System, Three Months ago.

"Father. Though I am indeed grateful you want to place me in command of one of our Valors. I rather be in the fight with my own Lynx fighter.

"Oui, I understand that father..but...

"Oui, father. Give it to my sister then. She seems like she can't take care of herself at times aswell.

"Very...very well father. I shall pack up and head to Burgundy tomorrow."

Joseph sighed lightly and sat down the phone. "Well then, time to head to the front. Should be fun." He groaned at the thought before he sat down.

Avallon Station, Burgundy Station, One month ago.

"Monsieur Prince!" A young, short and slightly chubby man came running and shouting. "Yes?" Joseph mumbled lightly and looked at the short man who came to a rather abrupt stop, which made the man look like he was about to fall over as he bowed before Joseph.

"Monsieur, I bring word from the Core systems. Your sister, will be arriving with a Valor class Battleship." He man said standing back up at attention. "She will be here within a few weeks, Monsieur."

He stared at the man for a few minutes before a small smile cracked on his lips. "Very well. It seems my sister can command respect from a few...hundred men onboard a vessel such as that. Do please get her quarters ready in advance, and...while you're at it. My fighter seems to have a leak in it. Oxygen system. Please get that checked out."

"Yes m'lord." The man bowed, once more. Joseph couldn't help but supress a laugh as the short chubby man waddled away. He grinned lightly and shook his head. "That man is going to get himself killed one of these days." He casually walked down to the viewing platform. Walking over to a rather large window he leaned on the railing and stared out into space. "Father. It's rather useless out here." He said as if he was talking to his own father, however no one was around. "Oui, if I was the King, father, the brute of our actual fleet would be in both Languedoc and Champagne." He paused, "Of course, not that it matters. But I think you're doing a splendid job as is." He then sighed lightly. "Then again it would seem my father forgot how my sister would go about torturing people. This...will be interesting."