Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Chairman Mal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Chairman little spoon Mal

Mal old buddy, I have been getting some very, very disturbing news lately from my people on Gran Canaria. Apparently, the Bretonians are using the flood of refugees fleeing the Seto system, to try and gain a foothold on the planet, apparently the Bretonians have taken to calling Gran Canaria, Planet Sydney. While I am sure you and the Council of Zoners understand the threat involved, I have been keeping a close watch on the situation from our headquarters of Mindelo. The Brotherhood leadership feels this is a significant threat to the large Corsair population of Gran Canaria, even more so if the Bretonians were to gain some recognition of legitimacy to their claims. The leadership of the Brotherhood would like to enter into talks with the Council of Zoners, to help define the role of the Brotherhood in O49, as we have long standing vested interests there along with the Zoners, as well as to coordinate intelligence on the Bretonian threat to the system.

[font=Calibri]I await your reply.

Mal to Miguelito:

Jefe, we must have the same "little birds" chirping in our ears.

Yes, sir. it appears Bowex has an eye towards our lovely Home system.

Once we have settled the matter of certain green leefy vegetables, both of the Inter-commercial, and "native' varieties, I hope to do just that, sir.

Would you have objection to possibly including these Bretonian "settlers" in our negoitiations at that time, or would you prefer to sit at different tables?

Please respond with your "druthers" here, mi Amigo!

Salud,
Mal, for the CoZ
To: Mally-poo

I cant imagine your Bretonian "Settlers" would be very comfortable, or safe sitting at the same table with me.

Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Elder Miguel Sephardi

Hola, Senor Sephardi,

Believe me, Senor, I have been watching this issue very, VERY, closely. In fact, the Vor'cha's crew had a rather nice conversation with a Corsair dreadnought just off the planet. Commander Matok found him to be very honorable.

I will begin talks with Bretonia to get to the bottom of this but that may be difficult in that Queen Carina has a dislike of me. Still, she has no choice.
Near as I can tell, the primary initial threat are Bowex transports bringing settlers to the planet. They need to be stopped.

If you wish, Senor Sephardi, you may contact me with any concerns. You can also visit me at my home if you like or at the Cafe.

Most Respectfully,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
[TAZ]Ambassador
Comms
@To: Elder Shepardi, our beloved E-Prime, and anyone else
: Wilhelm Scream

What in tarnation???!!! That's it, no more scrubbies for bloody Cambridge, and they can jolly well carve their own amulets. At this rate, my old mate Farquar may come out of retirement to deal with these blimmin' tea guzzlers. It simply is not cricket. As for me, if I see any Bowex big-iron throwing its toffee-nosed weight in 49, I might have a mind to bring out the Tin Opener....

Comm ID: Chairman Mal, CoZ

*shuffle shuffle*

Elder Sephardi,

Agenda-fied.. on Doc's platter.

Cheers,
Mal
To: Elder Sephardi, The Brotherhood, Mindelo, Omega 50

Elder Sephardi,

My apologies for the delay in touching base with you, amigo. We have had some delays in resolving the "Planet Sydney" matter due to some unpleasantries at Freeport 11.

We hope to begin our negotiations with Borderworld Exports regarding their new "Port Jackson" colony within the next few days, Miguel. I assure you that once these negotiations are completed, you will be invited to address the Council with whatever concerns the Brotherhood has regarding our continued good relations in the Omegas.

I would ask that during the negotiations, you exert your substantial influence with the Corsair nation to ensure that no Borderworld Exports vessels present will be interfered with. We do not wish to reveal the true nature and strength of our "Zoner Security Teams" to Bowex at this time if it can be avoided.

I hope all is well at Mindelo, sir. Perhaps we can meet at Boa Vista in the near future to chat about matters of a more congenial and less urgent nature.

Regards,
Mal