Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Encrypted Transmission to Crime Boss Mort
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Incoming Transmission]
[Encrypted]
[Please enter Password:]
[Password: "San Francisco" entered, transmission unlocked.]
[Coded]

Mr Mort.

Firstly, I owe you my thanks, for coming to my rescue a couple of weeks ago. A bottle of vintage whisky is on its way to you.

Secondly, we have problems.

The Rhienlanders are pushing forwards, and I have been taking the LNS Golden Gate (A cruiser in my battlegroup) to attack and destroy the small depots they keep building. Taking the San Francisco would be far too obvious.

I need your help.

I have arranged a meeting with the Admiral, but in the mean time, this must be kept truly secret. I believe that the Rhienlanders have managed to find a way to take Heavy Battleships through a Jumphole. This is scary in several ways... Firstly, this means their shields must be incredibly powerful, and the thought of fighting that makes my skin crawl.

Secondly, it means that their technology level, which has always been believed to be lower than ours, must in fact be higher, as we currently have no way ot doing what they're obviouskly achieving.

Mr Mort, I need gun camera shots of a battleship coming through a jumphole. If you can get me those, I can persuade the Admiral that we are dealing with a serious threat here. At the moment, I don't have enough evidence to warrant constant protection of that jumphole.

Please, I can only guard half the time.

Seth Karlo

[Transmission ends]