Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius Headquarters of Initiated Zoner Leaders ~ "SHIZL"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
------- Incomming Transmission -------

To: SHIZL
Subject: Bloodmaster

--- Message Begins ---

Good day,

On my way back from Freeport 10 i ran into a ship called Bloodmaster who was flying a Whale with an Ageria ID. I had already been told to keep an eye out fro him by fellow OSI members so i went to investigate.
I took this gun cam shot of his ID information
I then spoke to him about the fact that the Whale is a Zoner vessel and he needs change his ship. He apologised for having stolen one of our vessels as he was not stopped from completing the purchase by whoever sold him the ship and he has agreed to change to another ship when his financial situation allows.

Spartacus out

--- Message Ends ---

------- Transmission Terminated -------

(//New player, didnt know the ID rules, says hell change when he can afford it)
Com ID: Vanessa Duke
To: SHIZL
Subject: Whale Abuser

Greetings my dear shizlators.

Upon taking my ship for a sirius-wide journey, me and my crew stumbled upon a whale abuser by the name of Kraazy ( http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt243/R...s/screen126.jpg ).

Unfortunately we didn't manage to get close enough to peek at that fellows ID... but going by the talk he gave, he doesn't much care for us Zoners not liking out Whales being (ab)used by others.

With his attitude, I simply told him that he'd have to expect to be shot down when encountered next.

Until later

Vanessa Duke,
Zoner Guard
Comm ID: RFS Freedom

As of right now there are only two listed members of the SHIZL who still actively hold seats on the Council of Zoners. Neither one of them represent a recognized Zoner faction, although they have both been steadfast and senior members of said Council since before we were even Zoners.

However, the current situation seems unrepresentative of the Council of Zoners and we would like to ask that the SHIZL be either abolished or that the vacant seats be filled with democratically-elected representatives who are still members of the Council.

Furthermore, we inquire what the exact position of the SHIZL is. At first, it started out as an organization meant to combat the theft of Zoner technology. However, it has appeared to have taken on more power for itself, including policing the activities of certified Zoners and acting as a diplomatic office independent or above the Council. If this is incorrect, an exact description of the role of the SHIZL will be appreciated.

Thank you.

-Jonah Robinson and Crew
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan
Recipient(s): Jonah Robinson

First of all, membership on the Council was never a prerequisite for being in SHIZL. The SHIZL is made of five of the most influential Zoners, with leaders of large and recognized groups being of higher priority in placement.

Someone can't be removed from the SHIZL simply for not being a part of the Council of Zoners. That being said, Louisa Salome, Samuel Nichols, Elizabeth Tate, and myself are the current SHIZL membership. Holiday was also SHIZL, and still will be if and when he returns. He took Malaclypse's place. Together that makes up the five SHIZL members.

The only power the SHIZL has taken upon itself that wasn't outlined in the original formation of it was that of assigning diplomats to negotiations with other factions. This was done because several Zoners were getting involved with negotiations being conducted by other Zoners, without permission. Also because there was no clear method in assigning diplomats. Before the chairperson always handled large-scale diplomatic issues, or assigned someone to handle it in their stead. But as things have gone, that policy has died out. As that happened, Zoners forgot to respect each other, interrupting and sometimes destroying the diplomatic process with other factions. It was this reason that contributed to many of the recent resignations of delegates from the Council. And this will be dealt with as soon as the new chairperson is elected. Many delegates have forgotten that they have duties and responsibility along with their privileges.
-Aurelia Silvan
<div align="right]End Transmission
Deleted
Pages: 1 2 3