Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the GST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
|::Incoming Transmission::|
|::Com ID: Ashes Yotaka::|
|::To: GST Leadership::|
|::Opening Transmission::|

Dear GST Filth.

It appears that once again it has come time to remind you that the Liberty Rogues considers you and your kind enemies. I believe this has been made very clear in our previous... transmissions. So I am very disappointed to hear when one of our Rogues report to me that your ships are docking with Buffalo.

|::Embedded Image::|

Now, there seems to be some sort of misunderstanding 'twix our people. So let me make this abundantly clear: GST and the Liberty Rogues are enemies. From this point on any GST tagged vessels caught with in spitting distance of any of our bases will be terminated. Any GST Captains docking on our bases will find a bullet through their skull.

Is that clear?

Signed, Underboss Ashes "Nighthawk" Yotaka

Ashes, out.

|::Transmission Terminated::|
***Transmission Line Open***

To: Ashes Yotaka

-------------

Dear Mr Yotaka,

It is now obvious that certain pilots are, unfortunately in spite of them, the manservants of the coterie of puppet of Liberty.

They did not understand that by acting in that way they served the interests of those that they fight.
Our position is clear and will not vary! Liberty will be flooded with cardamine and GST will be leader in this trade.

However, GST always stays at the table of negotiation because we think more than ever that one day things will be clear. Our hand is always tense towards those who will definitely want to grab it, even LR of good will.

It is time to understand that to act so is to make the game of the coterie of reactionary puppets and that those rub their hands to see that it have no opposition in front of them.

To divide to reign better, such is their currency. and it works.

I make an appeal to reason. Liberty Rogues be you the same, be big, see the long-term things.
LPI eats donuts and grow fat, LN has big very heavy vessels. Does not have opportunities here to ram the counter in the valets of extremist capitalism in favour of planned economy?

My neuronet channel stay open for you....

Regards.

Capt. Tuckson.

--------

***Link cleared***Channel open***Free to receive***
|::RE: Capt. Tuckson::|

Dear GST

You're fighting with a very stubborn brick wall. The Liberty Drug trade belongs to the Liberty Rogues, your small corporation cannot possibly hope to compete in this market. We have the resources and funds to ship Cardamine in bulk, and for prices you cannot match. Your feeble attempts will be brushed aside like a strand of hair.

The LPI and Liberty Navy is not our concern; we have no need to fight them. So you can take your economy and your politics and ram them where the sun don't shine. Our diplomacy towards you remains unchanged. You are considered hostile to the Liberty Rogues, and as such any vessel caught without our space will be given a proper cremation.

If you refuse to heed our warnings, we can't be held responsible for the destruction of your vessels. Stay out of Liberty and we won't have a problem.

P.s.: You seem to have my gender horribly confused. I'll let it slip this time, but next time I'll gut ya for it.

Ashes, out.

Incoming message... Channel open...

Very dear "Nighthawk" Ashes,

We would appreciate to know who we are talking with. Would you and your fellow Rogues mind indicating to us the name of your LR-tagged vessels? Because it's often hard to understand your 'diplomacy efforts' when comparing what's beeing said here or in space, Ma'am or Sir or whatsoever. As some of you know (at least a young miss called "Jessicka" and piloting the "LR-Mostly.Harmless" (a mostly very kind girl I must admit), I personally offered a 100.000.000$ just as a sign ofr good will after having aknowledged one of our Security pilots accidentally hit Alcatraz Depot during a training with some untagged Liberty Rogues, one month ago or so. Apparently, you did not even wish to talk of these 100.000.000$. You surely have good reasons to prefer the company of... you know who, to ours.

Thanks for your "diplomatic efforts", anyway. But I do fear you'll have to improve them. Either with the words, or with the guns. 4 to one and no result, that's a pretty "bad habit".

CEO John Burton

Transmission ended... Channel open...

[Image: 110.jpg]

[Image: 210.jpg]

[Image: 310.jpg]

[Image: 410.jpg]

[Image: 510.jpg]

[Image: 910.jpg]

[Image: 1310.jpg]

[Image: 1410.jpg]

[Image: 1610.jpg]

[Image: 1710.jpg]

[Image: 1810.jpg]

[Image: 1910.jpg]

[Image: 2110.jpg]

[Image: 2210.jpg]
[Image: 2310.jpg]

[Image: 2510.jpg]

[Image: 2710.jpg]

[Image: 3110.jpg]

[Image: 3210.jpg]

[Image: 3510.jpg]

[Image: 3610.jpg]

[Image: 3710.jpg]

[Image: 3810.jpg]

[Image: 3910.jpg]

[Image: 4010.jpg]

[Image: 4110.jpg]

[Image: 4310.jpg]

[Image: 4510.jpg]
[Image: 4611.jpg]

[Image: 4710.jpg]

[Image: 4810.jpg]

[Image: 4910.jpg]

[Image: 5010.jpg]

[Image: 5110.jpg]

[Image: 5210.jpg]

[Image: 5310.jpg]

Docked safe on Mactan Base (Lane Hackers). Few minutes later on another base which must stay secret.

[Image: 5410.jpg]

[Image: 5610.jpg]

[Image: 5910.jpg]

[Image: 6010.jpg]

***Relay Transmission***
***Comm ID: Andrew Mort***
***Begin***

It's called shotgun diplomacy, my friend. You are NOT special, you are to be treated and to be expected to behave like all smugglers. There are rules to go by while in our territory and while docking on our bases, which, it seems, not only you ignore, but disrespect us to the point of calling my pilots like that.

I can understand you call me miss and such, taht's ok, I can take my bomber out and rip you a new one, like I care, it's not hard, but once you start messing with the Liberty unlawful population and how they work, you will get slapped down to your place.

Andrew Mort

Liberty Rogues.

***Static***
To: Andrew "Sindroms" Mort, commanding the LR-I.BlameMyMother

Very dear mister Mort,

I did not call you a "miss". Nore did my Lieutenant and 2nd S-Wing Officer Takeshi Kitano. He was just responding to the young girl in your team who had interrupted your speech.

Anyway, your diplomacy (shotgun or not) is a mess. We were ready to make an effort. Any faction offered 100.000.000$ reparation just for a lost Train CD would have considered our offer seriously. Your arrogance, your inferiority complex (which is the only plausible explanation for you thinking my Lieutenant was calling you a miss) and your failure to fulfill true negociations are the sign, I'm afraid, there will be no coherent LR policy ever towards us.

This I'm regretting, for you do have very promising pilots under your orders, and I'm sorry for them they have a 'leader' such like you.

John Burton
|::RE: Burton::|

There is a rustling sound with static and the subtle sound of two girls giggling in the background
"Shh, sh, this is supposed to be a serious transmission"

Ahem.
Burton, so now you show your face, huh? The Liberty Rogues don't deal with cowards, and failing to show yer ugly mug at an arranged meeting severely stains your reputation with us.

Jessicka Leblanc arranged the meeting under my instruction, and I told her to warn you if you sent us a representative we'd send him back in a body bag. Seems your boy may have got lucky this time, I hope the Hackers smacked his face in when he docked on their base. You see, the Lane Hackers are one of our closest allies, you can't hide from us in Liberty.

Lemme make this clear, you ain't yet seen me in space, but you'll rue the day ya do. Show your face in Liberty again and I'll jam a Supernova so far up yer jacksie your head will explode.

Unless you got the guts to show yer face anywhere but a transmission, clear off.

Ashes, out.

***Relay Transmission***
***Comm ID: Andrew Mort***
***Begin***

Oh really now, while our little chitchat you never did mention anything about money, if you did, you probably wouldn't have been fired at.

As for this nonsence as a whole. No negotiations?

Well then I guess you all die then.

I will let my pilots decide without your help if they wish to keep me as their leader or not.

***Static***
Pages: 1 2