Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Order Aggression to Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

.:Incoming Transmission:.
[Image: Julia.png]
.:Comm ID: LSF Julia Wolfe:.
.:Location: Classified:.
.:Target ID: Order High Command:.
.:Encryption Protocol: Zeta:.

So the Order has decided to send battle-groups into Liberty space. LSF and Naval forces intercepted two of your gunboats and a carrier at the New York jump gate in Alaska. They claimed all of Liberty is infected and were sent by Order High Command. Needless to say all 3 of your ships were lost and their crew is being held in a secret prison for interrogation. If you continue to send in your fleets that can only be considered an act of war. I think you will find it in your best interest to focus your efforts on your own personal war against the Bounty Hunters before you open up a second front.

PS. I find your internal dilemma quite amusing, a rogue admiral and now a rebellion...

Director of [color=#FF0000]**CLASSIFIED**
Miss Julia Wolfe

[color=#FF0000].:Transmission Terminated:.
.:Signal Lost:.
.:Trace......... Impossible:.
***Incoming Transmission***
ID: Commander Reavengitair of the Order Primary Fleet
To: Liberty Officials.

Let us make something clear. It is you who declareed your agression to The Order, not us onto you. The Order has interests alot more... Important... Than invading liberty. The only reason any order official would enter Liberty Space is to get rid of an infected human, destroy an alien vessel or to traverse to another house space.

Of course there was that one time that I traversed there for some propaganda.

Alaska is not liberty space. Technically, it is Nomad space. You have no right to call it your own, and we shall do as we please in Alaska due to the high level of Nomad activity that still resides there.

Perchance it is that you misunderstood these vessels. Nonetheless, we shall investigate your claim. We would interrogate them ourselves, but at the moment it seems liberty officials are already busy doing the job for us.

As far as we are concerned, you have no evidence of this event. As far as we are concerned; this never happened.

Commander Reavengitair
Order Diplomacy.

P.S - I find the fact that the current state of liberty is quite amusing. Rhienland invasions, rogue drug smugglings, high-classed liberty officials being destroyed by Yeehawing Xenos in startrackers, and the fact that you can still worry about an idle threat such as these. The order is not so stupid as to send a full battlefleet to attempt to destroy the Zone 21 Blockade.

***Transmission Lost...***

[Image: JeffreyKeenan.jpg]
.:Comm ID: =LSF= Jeffrey Keenan:.
.:Location: Classified:.
.:Encryption Protocol: Delta 2:.

You state that The Order has some higher purpose and directly after it you state you, yourself came to Liberty to spread propaganda? Righteous indeed.

Alaska does not exist. Furthermore, Liberty does not accept nomad sovereignty over any space in the Sirius Sector.

The men that have been captured will talk and your secrets shall be revealed, using rather crude means I might add. I am sure they would like to know how you are disavowing any knowledge of them and/or their actions. It will make breaking them so much easier, that is, if they did exist.

Director of ****
Mr Jeffrey Keenan

.:Trace: Impossible:.
Seems these... rebels think they can do so much. I never authorized any excursions into Liberty so they lied first of all. If they are those fool rebels who think they can do better alone, then kill them as you will. Frankly they aren't doing any good for humanity. If Liberty were infected, would such a frontal assault really be our way of solving the problem? I enjoy our... unnofficial "stay out of eachother's space" deal, and I am not foolish enough to assault Liberty, knowing that you could revolt. Frnakly, any officer you did catch surely popped their artificial cyonide-tooth and are dead now in their cells. They won't be telling you anything. Besides, how do you know the interrogators aren't Order agents as well? Anyways, I'd like to see a list of the... aggresors if you will. Good day gents.

-Admiral Malacos

[Image: Julia.png]
.:Encryption Packet: Gamma:.
.:Comm ID: Miss Julia Wolfe LSF:.
.:Source: *Error...Unknown*:.
.:Destination: Order High Command:.

I found something very disturbing not too long ago. Three Order agents orbiting Planet Manhattan in New York. There were no purple entities anywhere in Liberty at the time of the incident and your vessels had no business there. They were agents Firefly, Maxy and crta. My ship was fired upon by all three of them, these acts of aggression against Liberty must stop, even the Order does not have the resources to fight a war on three fronts.

Director of [color=#FF0000]**CLASSIFIED**
Miss Julia Wolfe

.:Trace......... Impossible:.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Agent Wolfe;

The stated incident has been taken under investigation and will be dealt with.

Captain Rand Seith.

End of Message