Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Message to Don Varraco De la Vega.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
::incoming transmission::

Comm id: BLOCKED

Redirecting message...

Mesage begins:

Mr. Don Varraco De la Vega,

I am the captain of the pirate train the Dodgeball.

I frequent Alpha to deliver... "tourists" and haul back cardi. I`ve been doing this for quite some time and numerous Outcasts know me by now.

today was no different. I was flying into Alpha, when some cheeky harvester wanted me to stop. I don`t trust those things, so I didn`t. later I did stop since it was standard Shadow Outcast Brigade procedure I was told. so the bloody thing scanned me. no worries.

then I made a joke about that I was secretly a corsair who had an special ops team onboard disquised as slaves.
the sarcasm was so thick on that remark that you could build a house on it.

still, after loading up on cardi, the damn Harvester starts shooting me! some SOB blokes who were on site ordered it to stop.

then, later, the bloody thing attacked me again!. turned out it was a cardi addicted harvester. how weird is that? it even chased me all the way to the Beta hole.

I have the comm log here:

[Image: Conversation.jpg]

due to its senseless attacks my ship sustained heavy damage. I demand a compensation for the damage I suffered because that thing went haywire.

I stick out my neck to do business with you people, and this is what I get? a doped up Nintendo on steroids chasing me around Alpha? now, I`ve always liked outcasts. you peole are always so mellow and euphoric. that`s why I won`t sue. I`m sure we can settle this like gentlemen.

I`d like to receive the compensation of 1.000.000 credits on my account, Dodgeball

I hope to hear from you,

******, captain of the Dodgeball

end of message.
----Incoming transmission----
Sender: Salvador Perez
To: Dodgeball
Subject: Dodgeball

Greetings senor,

I do not speak on behalf on our leaders, so anything I say is unofficial. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your ship. You must know, however, that we do not control Harvester-24 unit. Out diplomatic stance towards that toaster is neutral. What puzzles me is how can a machine be addicted to Orange Dream.

Again, I'm sorry for your ship, but it was not our fault so I don't see why should we pay you. When I see that toaster in space again, I will make sure he understands that he can't shoot at our smugglers.

Regards,
S. Perez
Incoming transmission...
Sender: Don Emilio Santini
Subject: Experiencing Technical Difficulties

You expected what amounts to a murderous killbot to have a sense of humor?

I would suggest talking to SOB leadership directly. They're the ones responsible for #24 not shooting us. I would not, however, expect much in the way of compensation. It's not ComedyBot #20.

End of transmission.

Mesage begins:

Typical. a fair smuggler gets shot to pieces and no one is responsible? who is the leader of the SOB?
I would like to talk to him in person then.

end of message.

Greetings,

The leader of the SOB is senor Don Varraco De la Vega.

Mesage begins:

Thank you. I will redirect this channel to mr De la Vego then.

end of message.
**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID- Picaroon Diablo , Leader of SOB & BLS
Target ID - The poor foolish trader
Subject : You want us to pay WHAT?

Begin Transmission:

Hola Amigo,

Asking for Don De la Vega isn't going to get you far, Yes he is our rep in the Council of Dons, But he don't lead the Brigade. That would be my job & all problems with it should come to me.

Now, as for your request..

I was there, Seen the entire episode. At the time I was commanding our flagship Skull-N-Bones.
Now, anyone with half a lick of sense would see the name "Harvester" & know it is not programmed for humor. We may have reprogrammed it to defend Malta, but last I recall, we didn't give it much on the happy go lucky programing.

Your lil "Joke" was at your whim & now, your expense. Be thankful Unit 24 was called off & didn't blow you up for the Cardamine you had in your hold. He has a nasty addiction & Sirius Rehab won't allow him in.

Safe travels & remember, We a drug cartel, not a comedy stage.

Diablo Out.

Transmission Ends:

' Wrote:----Incoming transmission----

Greetings senor,

I do not speak on behalf on our leaders, so anything I say is unofficial. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your ship. You must know, however, that we do not control Harvester-24 unit. Out diplomatic stance towards that toaster is neutral. What puzzles me is how can a machine be addicted to Orange Dream.

Again, I'm sorry for your ship, but it was not our fault so I don't see why should we pay you. When I see that toaster in space again, I will make sure he understands that he can't shoot at our smugglers.

Regards,
S. Perez

Actually Mr Perez, We do control Unit 24. well with 85% efficiency anyway. After it's capture, it was reprogrammed by our head engineer Pinz. It may stray now & then, But I assure, it is SOB controlled.

Mesage begins:

Bloody hell. You don`t even know which forces you command?

At my expense eh? any HUMAN would have known I was joking. so you could have ordered that vacuumcleaner to leave me alone. but it seems you don`t know who you can order around and who (or what) not.

I`ll steer clear from malta for a while I think. the nutcase ratio there is a tad too high for me.

I`m considering sueiing you sorry bottoms, ya scallaywags!

end of message.

Hahaha... Oh my god. You're a funny one, aren't you? Sue us? Sure, go ahead! I'd like to see how that plays out. "Dear High-Court of Liberty, Outcasts have wronged me. I demand they pay me 100 mil credits."

Quote:I`ll steer clear from malta for a while I think.

Yes, you do that. Better for all of us. We won't miss you.
Pages: 1 2