Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Humble request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a two-sided request. I'll keep it simple.

To independent Junker traders: I've been receiving complaints regarding Junker IFF/IDed ships in Kusari treating it as a free-for-all, docking on corporate stations and planets and such. If you are one of these Junkers, knock it off. We in the Congress are tired of receiving the fallout for actions that should have nothing to do with us in the first place. Read your ID and pay attention to the 'no docking on lawful planets or stations in Kusari' part. That's important for the Kusari locals, for you, and for people who are highly visible and scapegoated for the actions of independents: us. Please and thank you. I know that if you're reading this you probably don't even have to be told, but it's going on the record that I've made the request despite it being preaching to the choir.

To Kusari-inclined players and those otherwise affected: The Congress has no control or authority over independent Junker players. Many of these transports are flying piggybanks who use the ID to get out of piracy scot-free, lack a general forum presence and don't even care that they're ruining both your and our jive. Stop scapegoating us for their actions, we don't even know who these people are. If you're going to lump us in with them, then help us deal with them rather than passive-aggressively soiling my faction by association. Get the admins involved as they are actively ignoring RP and might as well be Corsairs docking on Malta. If you have a problem with how I do things or with people in my faction, feel free to PM me. I do my best to be reasonable and open even if you're not.

Enough already. Let's be adults.

Thank you.
I'll be sure to blow up some nameless indie Junkers for you;)