Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Message to Aurelia Silvan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm Id: Elder Miguel Sephardi

Comm Location: Mindelo Base, Omega 50

Aurelia,

Well, I am not quite sure how to start this message, we have a long history of animosity, loathing, and mutual combativeness. I send you this message today to try and mend fences with you. For too long have our two peoples lived, as neighbors, but always one incident away from hostilities. We are not hostile, but quite often at each others throats, our people that is, not the two of us, and this does no good for either of our people. I feel the time is coming for our two people to push aside these petty grievances we have with each other, and continue on into the future, as friends, and neighbors, living without the worry that one wrong word will lead to the loss of lives. I feel that the time is on us to improve relations, instead of raising tensions. That being said, the grudges that we hold against one another no longer serve the best interests of our peoples futures. The time has come to set them aside, and try and work together for the benefit of both of our people. I wanted to send this message, as I will soon be addressing the Council of Zoners, a meeting I hope that will lead to a new era of goodwill between our people, and I felt that I should begin by offering my hand in a new era of goodwill between you and I.

Miguel Sephardi

The Corsair Brotherhood

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan
Recipient(s): Miguel Sephardi

While I appreciate this offer of goodwill, I do not see it as necessary. I have harbored no feelings of animosity or hatred towards you, or the Corsairs. A life lived in hatred and pointless fighting is a poor one. It seems you remember the tensions between our people born from the conflicts, some necessary and some not, between yourselves and my late husband.

My only concerns are for the Zoners and myself. The decisions I make are for the benefit of the Zoners. I will deal kindly when the situation allows it, and I will deal harshly when we are threatened. But all based on the circumstances, not on the identity of those involved. I will gladly help in whatever way I can to improve relations between our people.

We will have our differences, that will never change. But it is my hope that neither of us let these matters fester and poison our relations.
-Aurelia Silvan
<div align="right]End Transmission