Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Molly Republic leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Following the conflict between both our as well as your legal predecessors - =BSG= and [UOG] respectively, our two nations have declared mutual neutrality. Today's actions by one of your servicemen - one Jimmy Long appeared as a unilateral declaration of hostilities.

at 6:15 PM Leeds time, the said individual first stopped a Colonial trader using cruise disruptors and demanded its cargo, consisting of 4080 metric tonnes of Deuterium, purchased on planet Gran canaria, Omega 49 system and bound for Ames research station, kepler. After attempts of a peaceful resolution by the trader's captain, the bomber pilot opened fire and crippled the trader.

If the above situation is to be considered accidental, then on the behalf of the ISE chairman, I demand compensation in the sum of 10 million Sirius credits for the inflicted material damage and lost cargo.

If however that was a deliberate action, expect military operations to commence.

Yours faithfully

President Alexander Wingates

Wingates
...Incoming transmission
Comm ID: Michael Carruth
To: President Alexander Wingates
Subject: Reply

Not sure how to put this nicely...Mister Wingates.
Hold on please.
Michael laughts.
Okay. Shall we continue now.
We aint doing well with Queen force lately, at best.
Your captain was given a choice, like many other transport ships that use Dublin as one of the system on their path for wanted destination; a little donation for our cause, 4000 and so tonnes of Deuterium.
You call it piracy act, but unless you have some other solution to supply our bases with needed goods...
Hm. Righty.
Some strong words you use here Mister Wingates. As 'Millitary operations'.
I sugest you calm down alittle; beer or whisky, thats your call.
Becouse ongoing armed conflict with Armed Force, we are forced to find ourself new source of founding this fight. That source is, you wont belive it, transport ships hauling goods around and in Dublin.
Is that something bad or evil? Path to something noble doesnt need to be noble as well.
Are your feelings hurt by fact that we tried to steal some of transported goods?
Dont be suprised much. We dont ask for, as you call it, -name between two nations- or anything like that.
Just small passing fee will do.
We have every right to do so. To support that claim, I would just like to mention - 'Sairs. They are in our fresh memory. Do you share same feelings about 'Sairs as we do, mister Wingates?

Have a nice day, and if you wish to contact us again, do so.

P.S. Do I need to reply on your 10 million request thingy?

Ta ta

Signed by: Michael Carruth

...End Transmission