Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Alaska Gate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
' Wrote:Fun thing to do.. park your dread/carrier next to the gate, then hit dock, as it turns it gets stuck in the gate with it active. Forcing the gate to stay open. Noone can use the gate till you become unstuck =)
I approve of this idea, and efficient way of actually locking a gate, which in RP, is locked.
well thats a bit unfair but hey it works it works.
' Wrote:well thats a bit unfair but hey it works it works.
unfair? If someone has a legitimate reason to pass through, (Naval character, character setting up etc.) the ship locking it down can let them. If it's a powertrader, they don't.
Actually dont take it too serious its not worth the effort... you'll get everyone screaming for a sanction cause its an "exploit" of game mechanics apaprently.
Do I need to return to guarding z21 the way I used to?.......All it takes is orders from LN and LSF,and I'll guard it my way....just like before.:cool:
' Wrote:Do I need to return to guarding z21 the way I used to?.......All it takes is orders from LN and LSF,and I'll guard it my way....just like before.:cool:

Define "your way" please, for the ones who didn't use the gate.
' Wrote:Fun thing to do.. park your dread/carrier next to the gate, then hit dock, as it turns it gets stuck in the gate with it active. Forcing the gate to stay open. Noone can use the gate till you become unstuck =)

I remember this.
What about a Freelancer transport who says he's going to Omicron Delta?
Burial, Cremation or just thrown in a sun?
' Wrote:I thought of this question awhile ago, couldn't think of an answer. (Be assured, this never happened to me or anyone I know)

Can the Navy gun down a starflier heading for the Alaska gate in Zone-21? There would be RP reasons for doing so.. not letting an Order Spy/Recruit into Minor.. protecting the shipyards, etc.

Just curious.. :D

One of two conditions gotta exist for you to beat down the starflea ...

#1 -- He's gotta be above level 30

OR

#2 -- He's gotta have a non-civilian ID
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5