Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Council of Zoners, Junkers congress, attn Lib navy, lsf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
**Transmitters in standby**

**Antenna Alignment complete**

** Cryptography system: Malfunction **

Command? Send in clear

**Transmitters activated**

CC: Police Chief Matt Myers
Deputy Chief Karl agathon
Deputy Chief Riza Williams
Deputy Chief Jim Markey

Liberty Navy High command
LSF command

To: Council of Zoners
Junkers Congress

Subject: Rhineland warships basing out of your holdings in the Pennsylvania system

This evening, a Rhineland Gunboat by the name of RNC-Duisburg was Destroyed in the California system tonight. He had allied with with the Outcasts known as Doombringer and Papi_Rodgers. As if that alliance wasn't strange enough, we thought him destroyed, but lo and behold ,he re-appeared in the Pennsylvania system, all repairs had been completed. He was being accompanied by the Outcasts known as the Cartel, who appear to be hosting themselves on the Zoners Bethlehem station and the Junker station Allentown.

Now, out of respect that we have managed to cultivate between our peoples, I bring this matter to you. Some house cleaning is in order. We cannot have units of the Rhineland Military getting provisions and repairs form those we think as friends.

I think an investigation is in order , and I wanted to make you aware of what is happening on your stations.

I would send this to the Liberty Rogues, but I am afraid they wouldn't take it very seriously.

Outcasts helping the Rheinlanders? How much worse is this going to get?

**Transmission lost**
...Track.in.progress...
...Sender.ID.confirmed...
...Allocating disc space on "crypto\root\Items of Interest"...Done...
...Log.commenced...
...Item."Outcast".determined.relevant...
...Alerting.Dons...
...Track.running.silent...
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Deputy Chief Hull O'Brian
Subject: Rheinland Warships and Pennsylvania

Greetings, Deputy Chief,

Your complaint is noted and will be forwarded to council chambers for discussion. In the mean time, please bear with us on this issue. We know about the Cartel basing themselves on Bethlehem and yes, it has been a problem. The Rheinland warship in Pennsylvania? Now that is a rather odd.

As I said, this will be forwarded to Council chambers. We will keep you posted as we have a few irons in the fire right now.

Respectfully,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
[TAZ]Ambassador

***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm ID: Andrew Mort***
***Begin***

We are full aware of both the RNC and ths DoomBringer fellow.

The RNC fool was in my spot and pirating MY traders, so we ripped him to shreds. The DoomBringer is a rather twitchy bastard and the disrespect to the owners of the bases he lands on is almost comical.

Considering the amount of bombers on each side, I don't really see the reason of this message forwarded to me, boy.

Andrew Mort
Liberty Rogues

***Static***

.:Incoming Transmission:.
[Image: JeffreyKeenan.jpg]
.:Comm ID: =LSF= Jeffrey Keenan:.
.:Location: Classified:.
.:Encryption Protocol: Beta 3:.

The LSF has acknowledged your transmission.

We would like to inform you, Deputy Chief that a signal originating from the Omicrons has pulse seized your transmission.

Furthermore, we advise you to increase encryption, as some delinquent criminal has found the transmission and sent out a response. I thought this was encrypted so it was only visible to those in Liberty High Command positions, the Junker Congress and the Zoner Council, however, that appears not to be the case.

Secretary of R&D
Mr Jeffrey Keenan

[color=#FF0000].:Transmission Terminated:.
.:Signal Lost:.
.:Trace: Impossible:.
Comm ID: Malaclypse, Chairman, Council of Zoners.

Rest assured that if there is the slightest hint of misuse, or NFZ violations by ANY vessels around Bethlehem Station, that the Council will allocate any assets deemed necessary to resolve the "situation".

Chairman Mal
**Transmission Detected**

Hmmm, interesting to see that the Junkers Congress hasn't replied as of yet, especially after this message from the Rhineland ship was intercepted earlier today:

This is Captain Hefter relaying transmission:

Our ship refuses to leave Liberty until we carry out our original mission. Rhienland will not win this war with our entire fleet hiding behind a blockade. Every day hundreds of convoys come through Liberty from Bretonia and Kusari, bringing weapons, ship components, and other supplies that fuel the Libertonian war machine. If Rheinland is to stand a chance in this war we must realize that these supply routes must be cut, and the war must be brought to them. If that makes a traitor to Rheinland, so be it, but we will do we what we believe is the best thing for Rheinland, and we can do a hell of a lot more good out here then behind the border worlds. We ask for support from any Rheinland vessels who may also be in Liberty, or other sectors of space.

We refuse to align our selves with the outlaws of Liberty. Rougues, Outcasts, Xenos, are hostile targets even in Rheinland, however our method of warfare requires us not to take unnecessary risks, which is why we are very careful in choosing when, where, and what to attack. We will not seek out outlaw vessels, but will engage them if we must. For Sanctuary on a Junkers base we agreed not to stop Cardamine convoys, but that is as far as we will go.

If Rheinland will not bring the war to Liberty, we intend to.

End transmission.

So, What does the Junkers Congress have to say about this? Or are we in Liberty to assume this is an act of war?
** Incoming Transmission **

** Comm ID: Deputy Chief O'Brian, LPI **

"Mr Keenan, I acknowledge you message, however, it was any old person that replied, It was Andrew Mort, Of the Liberty Rogues who replied."

"Mr. Mort, we know of each other, and quite possibly might understand each other, but I highly doubt you would believe me when I say that you might have a RNC unit visiting your bases, I am not exactly on your "A" list of friends to be invited to Buffalo for drinks and some betting on the Saturday night fights."

"However, I am inclined to believe that you and yours want nothing to do with the Rheinlanders anymore than I do. That's just a guess at this moment, I hope it comes true"

"O'Brian out"

** Transmission lost **
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

This is interesting news indeed. I would like to see some evidence of these vessels docking at Allentown, just so I don't have to go through the trouble of digging through the docking records myself. Aside from that I will consult Ms. Carmichael and see if we can discern what has been happening. As you know we are neutral and our standard procedure is to let anyone dock who is not hostile to us and not causing trouble. That being I'm not a big fan of people causing trouble for others in their own house, especially when they bring that trouble to one of our bases. A Rheinland ship docking at a Junker base in Liberty would be most odd, and not something that I find too favorable. Rest assured we'll get to the bottom of this if I have to toss a few people out an airlock to do it.

Crow out

****End Transmission****
COMM ID: Hannibal Bishop, Junker Congress Arbiter

Salutations;

To be completely honest I was unaware of this discussion and the activities preceding it. I have recently returned to Liberty after some... unfortunate turns of events around Kusari required my undivided attention.

Quote: For Sanctuary on a Junkers base we agreed not to stop Cardamine convoys, but that is as far as we will go.

This exerpt I find particularly disturbing. Not only at the notion that rogue Rheinland vessels are endangering Junkers through directly involving us in this war, but these terms were agreed to in the first place. No one saw fit to inform me about this deal; I could care less about the well-being of cardamine smugglers. Smugglers who have falsified a Junker transponder as a means of flitting about incognito deserve whatever they get; we are tired of the prejudice and presumption that results from their actions. Smugglers who have not falsified a Junker IFF simply place themselves in grave danger by being around us.

If we see this vessel we will correct him on his misconception, and inform him that his endangering us will be repaid in turn should he continue to nurse this incorrect notion of hospitality. I am also going to find who authorized his stay and see that he is treated as one who endangers his own and betrays the house he stays in.

This is not our war.

- Bishop
Pages: 1 2