Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: "Baggard's_Bar"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***TO : Anyone within reach of this transmission***
***CLASS : Rheinland Gunboat***
***OWNER : Norman Radclyffe***

This is a transmission to any ship's in reach of this old ship's comms. Do not judge by it's appearance. Everything will be explained.

The Braggard's Bar is a old Rheinland Gunboat before anyone asks, it is salvaged from Sigma-13 and a remnant of the 80 Years war.

Druing my free time, I have been slowly re-constructing the ship, with the help of three friends ;
The pilot, James Mason, a blond Bretonian, good kid. Knows his stuff about flying.
The barkeep, Harvey Black, a barkeep from Manhattan. Ask him for a drink and he will get you what you asked for, he's been in the buisness for 40 years.
The waitress, May Weathers, a girl from Freeport 2. Shortish, middle-aged and with a memory that shocks even me.

Everyone is welcome, to share his stories and experience. We will sell you supplies if needed, and if you have some rare cargo might buy a low amount for our stores. Repair Bots, and shield batteries will be for sale at 210 Credits a peice.

Currently the ship is located in Bearing, opposite the freeport. I want a 1k no fire zone around the ship at all times, fire will be returned in self-defence, she may be old but the few hard-points that do work, work well.
I will be onboard when I am not in service, but when I am not there James is in charge.

Radclyffe, over and out.

***END OF TRANSMISSION***

//This char is simply there for RP. If you are lonley and want to RP and see me online with the Bar, come down and share your experiences, and stories no matter how redicolous ;) Don't shoot me please. If you have any suggestions, PM them to me. Also I need somone to help me buy 3-4 rheinland gunboat defence turrets. If you can plese PM me.