Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Message to all IMG pilots in R&D and E
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Research and Development Director Syana Kyan]
[[Image: morena_baccarin_18.jpg]]
[Location: IMG ship Trailblazer]

To all IMG pilots under my command.

Due to the recent treaty formed between the Colonials and Outcasts, our borders need to be patrolled twice as earnestly. Without the Colonials actively keeping an eye upon our bases and entrances to our systems (or at least allowing Outcast vessels to pass through unhindered) we need to fill the job of patrolling and investigating.

The Defence team remember are here to fight off enemy invaders, it is not our job.

I am moving the Research and Development fleet into Tau 23 to begin patrols, however I fear that if the Outcasts are allowed to bring large fleets into our systems, not even our fleet and the Defence fleets combined would be able to fight them off without the Colonial help.

What truly worries me is that this "treaty" of theirs (thank goodness for intelligence) has named our space as Colonial space, namely in Tau 23 and Tau 39, this will obviously need to be addressed...

Explorers, I need you to actively patrol these areas and report any fleet movements as soon as possible in our Message Dump.

Researchers, make sure you keep producing and inventing new and powerful weapons we can use to defend ourselves, we are entering a world of war, one I would prefer to avoid.

Do me proud pilots.

Syana

[Transmission Terminated]