Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::Incoming Transmission::

ID: BHG|Rick.Mickey

So Mr.Jones you want to play tough,Eh?

To kick me out of Bounty Hunters Guild ,eh?

Well too bad for you because i have to inform you that you can't do it on you're own,you didn't even ask other Guildmaster's before sacking me out of the Guild and calling me a Rogue

You know,when you're sitting in your comfy chair doing nothing,do you ever thought that in every stinky breath you make 5 fellow hunters die,and when you finally came at the battleground with our flagship..We attacked Order group made of (2 Osiris class ships and 5-6 Bombers) after destroying the whole Order fleet even with less number of ships and without a single ship lost,you kick me out of the Core operations...Because your ship got damaged..*static*...*static*...*static*

And after being kicked out from Omegas and Omicrons,i hunted criminals all over the Liberty..after which i went on a small vacation trip to Freeport 11 to visit my best friend and to see how my old mate are doing...
Then you came up threatening me with BHG Flagship,after ions passed you figured ou that it wouldn't be smart to attack a fellow hunter with our flagship,after which you transfered your crew on a Gunship and attacked my bomber and Succesfully bring it down...see i got a new BH bomber but ill explain it some other time how i manage to get it..

So my message is loud and clear and it concern's every BH guildmaster....I want a fair TRIAL and also to give Mr.Max Jones opportunity to show all other Guildmaster's the proof's and reason of my sanction...

With Regards Rick Mickey
---Incoming Transmission---
--Comm ID: Guild Master Max Jones--

Well, first of all let me express my curiosity as to how you single handedly managed to escape from the Deviator, and how in the world you managed to get our another bomber.

Second, to correct you a bit.

In the incident you are refering to were not two Osiris class vessels, but one, and it was about to be boarded when you decided to act on your own and attack the Osiris, causing it to fire back and get reinforcements.

You were for that banished from the Omega and Omicron systems, and you left, for a shot while. Then you came back to Omicron Delta, and you evaded my ship every time you saw it on sensors, and that you did multiple times. When you were finally cornered, when you apparently confused my Manta with our flagship, you decided to remain in Omicron Delta. You were then ordered multiple times to vacate the area over a period of fifteen minutes, and you chose to refuse those orders, in the end involving your annoying little friend in the matter.

And the reason our flagship was out for a short period was the Corsair Dreadnought that was lurking around the system.

And considering I am currently the sole Guild Master of the Core, which operates in the area you caused all your 'mischiefs' in, I have every right to do what i did.

Also my dear Rick, I've included a data stream i sent to all the hunters out there, just to give you a hint of what is coming.

->data stream<-

Signed,

Max Jones

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

1.Not only that you're slow but i see that you're even a senile which even brings you're leadership ability in question
2.You have no witness of your so called operation Stealing Order ship,in fact none didn't even knew your plans

Quote:And the reason our flagship was out for a short period was the Corsair Dreadnought that was lurking around the system.

3.Even we already had 1 Mako and few bombers in the system,you brought our Flagship to attack the enemy dreadnought,...which says your tactical abiliy equal's zero

And again this is your opinion..and brings nothing new exepct...well it maybe it did...You sir are insane Lunatic and who should be sent right away on medical resarch

Let's see the opinion of other GM's

No I'm not slow, i just have more pressing matters to attend to.

Actually everyone present at the incident is a possible witness.

One of our Mako's is no match for Corsair Dreadnought, and seeing as you wouldn't have problems sending a few hundred crewmen and few dozen officers into their deaths, makes me even more inclined to believe you are Order spy.

And if the rest of the Guild Masters share your opinion that i am insane and senile lunatic, i'll gladly submit to full medical testing and psihological analysis.

However, i'm pretty sure they're gonna back me up here, kiddo.

Signed,

Max Jones

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

' Wrote:One of our Mako's is no match for Corsair Dreadnought, and seeing as you wouldn't have problems sending a few handred crewmen and few dozen officers into their deaths, makes me even more inclined to believe you are Order spy.

Hah this right now made me laugh

You just shown to all that you not only can't lead Core but that you don't even have faith in our fleet and its ships and points out that you have no idea how many Dreadnought's were destroyed by our Highest class ships...

Quote:Actually everyone present at the incident is a possible witness.

Oh so our FLAGSHIP wanted to play a kidnapper and Kidnap enemy's ship

I've asked few of them and they all answered the same...YOu didn't told anyone about your intentions...or due your sickness you may not even remember what happened there,maybe the enemy was stealing our FLAGSHIP,which sounds more logic because they were in superior numbers...

That is not a matter of faith, that is a matter of armor and firepower, and in those areas Corsair Dreadnoughts vastly overpower our light armored Makos.

Now as further 'discussing' is meaningless, i'll let hunters and mercenaries do it for me.

Signed,

Max Jones

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--