Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A communique, and request, to the [|] and AFA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Honorable Members of the Black Dragon Society and Artisan Farmer's Alliance.

I have recently come into the employ of the Reaver Mercenary Company, under whom I have found myself pulled far from the familiar grounds of the Omegas in the pursuit of those contracts which we accept. Our most recent endeavors have found ourselves clashing primarily with a number of Outcast organizations whom seek to secure the elicit lanes by which their slave and cardamine trades flow.

Upon signing myself under the banner of my current employers I sacrificed many of the trappings of prior allegiances. However my heart twists with rage to see the trafficing of the corrupting poison of the so called orange dream, for which these putas haul another load of the damned peoples of this nation, despicable people in many ways that they may be, to die so that the next crop may rise from their blood.

This is a subject for which I maintain a certain unprofessional passion.

While I am enabled to proceed with the destruction of these vessels, the cost of life with each slaver hulk destroyed rends my heart. The snub vessels which mark the tools of our trade are ill equipped to perform rescue operations. While it is better dead than a slave... A lesson with which I am not unfamiliar, I wish to avoid losses where I may.

Therefor it is my hope that I may commission the construction of one of the fine Corsair vessels which you have retrofitted to noble purpose. A Raba class transport, from your shipyards. I will cover the cost of the craft in addition to a markup for services rendered.

I humbly await your reply.

Jose "Rosy" Faria
*Incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Hitomi Ryuu

Konnichiwa Mr. Faria,

I have gone over your request with my associates and we have come to the conclusion that due to your background as a Corsair, combined with your current employ with a group that we have had good business dealings with in the past, we will grant you permission to purchase one Raba Armored Transport for your use.

I would ask that you use this magnificent blend of Corsair and Kusari technology to continue hunting down and annihilating our common enemies. I am sure that as a mercenary you can not make any actual guarantees as to what your job will be from one day to the next, but I would also ask that you do not make it your practice to use the vessel against the Hogosha, Farmer's Alliance, the Corsairs, or the people of Kusari.

On a side note, the more Bretonian Privateers you kill, the better off things will be for us all.. So by all means, please make it your practice to shoot them down whenever you see them.

As far as making any additional payments to us for your new ship, I will leave that up to your generosity. You will already be making a payment of thirty something million for it and as I consider that a fair price for the ship, nothing more is needed. However, donations to the Hogosha are always accepted and will go a long way in garnering our support. Support that will be of great help to you if you intend to ever operate in our territory.

Hitomi Ryuu
Kumicho, Black Dragon Society

*End Transmission*
* Incoming Transmision *
* Routing *
* Verifying Registry *

= Jose "Rosy" Faria
= Reaver Mercenary Company

Open Channel

* Yes * No *

Hola!

Ah, but yes. Si. Where was I?

Oh yes! The start! Excellent location to begin. Si? No?

Si.

I simply wished to affirm, senors, that our accord in this matter remained valid. While seeking to re-constitute my vessel by acquisition of parts I inferred from a lack of accreditation that our association may be in need of restoration.

If our pact still strikes you as sweet as the tender touch of a large woman's thigh across one's bearded face I would deeply appreciate an annotation made to the official channel.

Salut.

* Transmision Terminated *

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...56417&st=31
[Image: 6f4042eba7.jpg]
*** Incoming Transmission***
***CommID: Miyagi Ochi***

Konnichiwa

While you will of course need to re-gain permission from the honorable Hogosha, as they are the masters of this fine vessel, I simply wanted to inform you that the Farmers Alliance Cape Soya Station will be happy to let you dock in order to " re-constitute " your vessel, should you require the services there.

We do of course trust that you will continue to use this vessel in a manner that benefits all of Kusari, and acts to the detriment of its enemies

I will flag this communique with the Hogosha.

-Miyagi Ochi, AFA Leader

*** Transmission Ended***
* Incoming Transmision *
* Routing *
* Verifying Registry *

= Jose "Rosy" Faria
= Reaver Mercenary Company

Open Channel

* Yes * No *

Gracias!

Si, the machine's spirit, she was flagging. I think she is longing for home.

But then, our mechanic? Copper? He thinks I am an idiot. That I do not know a machine. But then I ask him why she does not run, to which he becomes wild with passion concerning things such as "maintenance, parts and upkeep of the same."

So I punch him in the mouth and take it to you!

*laughs*

Ah. Gueros.

* Transmision Terminated *

//Much obliged.