Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Grey.Crow to the LR-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<<<Incoming Transmission>>>
<<<Source Untraceable>>>
<<<Codename:Grey.Crow>>>
<<<Encryption level:High>>>

Well i'm going to try to keep this transmission short. I only simply request one-time access to your home system of Cassini and permission to purchase one of your Z-9000 Barghest bombers. It would be used for piracy and bounty collection on your enemies, ofcourse, if you are not satisfied with my usage of this ship at any point you have the right to take it away from me...

I have on ocassion worked with a few of your people, especially Danny White who i work with regularly, he can vouch that i would not mis-use the ship in any way...

I await your reply

<<<Transmission Ending>>>

[Image: flagrogues.png]
***Incoming Transmission***
***Source ID: Andrew Mort***
***Source Transmitter ID: Liberty Rogues***

Greetings, Grey Crow, It seems we have had your name pop up in our records before, good ones at that, yet still, I am rather hesitant to tell the guys back at Attica to begin construction for various reasons:

Your operations zone
Loadout
Home base
Co-pilots
Further modifications of the ship.

These five are the main questions I wish to ask, before taking the order back to Cassini engineers. Each ship is unique in it's design, but you may ask something extra to be added. Seeing tho as the ship is a light gunboat in class, do you need to have it set up for a three man crew to improve the battle efficiency or should we simply throw the controls in a tight group for one person.

Also, sadly, from the recent uprising of our ally activity in Liberty, Outcast Tridente gunships, to be exact, we are slowly running out of basic alloy, gold, hull panels and fuel for further construction of our iconic bomber.

A contribution of 10 million to the LR-Armory.001 will give us enough funding to acquire these resources for the production of the base hull of the ship. You may wish to contact the Hellfire Legion for additional equipment like sentry sensors, work pretty well in systems like California. Place one or two near the gates and you will know who is coming.

Just a warning tho, this ship is not really designed to counter small craft like fighters or other bombers, and the repair bills in case of a battle will be quite high.

I shall wait for your reply then.

Andrew Mort
Liberty Rogues.

***STATIC***
<<<Source Untraceable>>>
Ah, thank you for your quick reply. As for your questions.

My operations zone has always been liberty, though i have made occasional excursions to other places in order to collect a bounty, however, seeing as the GST lot seem to be scared for now, i'm staying in liberty. My loadout consists of the following; Train Cruise Disruptor, Supernova Antimatter Cannon, Nuclear Mines and four GOLDEN BLADE codename weapons.

My home base of operations changes depending on the system, however, i mostly dock with Alcatraz Base in california, as i stage all my piracy from there, i do make occasional trips to Beaumont in Texas, and Buffalo Base in New York however. I run my piracy alone, so i would prefer that the ship would be modified in a way that it could be handled by one pilot. Any further modification would not be required. And i am aware that the ship would not be fit for combat situations against nimbler craft, that however is not an issue as i always run from potentialy dangerous encounters.

If you find those answers suficient, please reply and i will transfer the required amount of credits to the specified account.
|::Incoming Transmission::|
|::Com ID:: Ashes Yotaka::|
|::To: Grey Crow::|
|::Opening Transmission::|

Crow,

There seems to be a few crucial details missing. Firstly, what is your name, and who do you work for? What faction do you affiliate yourself with? These are crucial pieces of information for our records. I don't like the idea of handing over one of our most important ships to a blank file.

Signed, Underboss Ashes "Nighthawk" Yotaka.

Ashes, out.

|::Transmission Terminated::|
<<<Source Untraceable>>>
My name? My name would be Samantha, Samantha Hawk to be more prices, and i am a freelance pirate, i do not affiliate myself with anyone, but i think you might of have noticed that i work with the Liberty Rogues(you) a fair bit. I've done many acts of piracy with some of your people as logs will attest.... If you still have any questions, feel free to send them my way.

<<<Transmission ending>>>

***Relay Transmission***

As it has been said before, the request is approved, once the payment will be sent, the construction on your new Barghest will begin. My apologies for these strict rules, lately our Barghests have been showing up in the wrong hands, not impressive.

Andrew Mort
Liberty Rogues

***Static***
<<<Source Untraceable>>>
Ah, i just wanted to make sure everything was clear and that there would be no issuess before i transfered the money, which you will now find in the specified account(LR-Armoury.001). Your apologizes are not required, i understand what it must feel like for one of your best ships to find itself in the wrong hands... I hope everything is sorted now.

Transfered Money
<<<Transmission Ending>>>

***Relay Transmission***

Money received, the mechanics have been warned to begin construction of the ship. You will be contacted as soon as it has been glued together.

Andrew Mort
Liberty Rogues

***static***