Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Kusari High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Matthew Osaka Ridcully

*Begin Transmission*

Previously inside Kyushu space, I had a lengthy run in with two of your officers. Informing me that due to a slight SNAFU on the end of the corporations getting my contract a nice rubber stamp, my transport of Military Vehicles through Kusari Space I would need to pay some fine. The trip from Planet Nuremburg to Battleship Nagasaki is a run I have done plenty of times, which on all oc****s was legal until that point, is now apparently requiring the go ahead. The tag for the officer I was dealing with was [KNF-H]Sakabatou, I gave him a holding of 2mil credits to pay the fine, with his assurances that it will be remitted to me, once this is all sorted out. All I need is a basic seal of approval, and I can once again transport your goods to your front line Battleship. There is one other small thing. There was another individual physically present at the exchange by the name of Grower's Pride, even with repeated remonstrations to leave me alone from your own officers he did knowingly and purposefully wait for me in the New Tokyo System, assaulted me, destroyed my ship, and murdered the 1750 refugee families I was transporting from Holman Outpost to Nuremburg, with the understanding and okay of your own officers.

*End Transmission*
Transmission Divert:
Destination: Kusari Imperial Office of Commercial Requests
Responder: Secondary Clerk 1125-B

Konnichiwa Mr. Ridcully,
As detailed in the Kusari Legal Codex, a license to export restricted cargoes such as Military Vehicles through the Taus requires a 25 million credit deposit and a filing of flight plans. Please provide the flight plans, and a representative of High Command will respond with approval or denial, and a bank account to transfer the deposit.

Your complaint regarding the ship known as "Grower's Pride" has been filed, and will be investigated in the order it was received.

Thank you for your interest, and good luck on your commercial endeavors.

End Transmission