Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Outcast to GMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--------Incoming Transmission-------

Comm ID: Admiral Jake Ryder; MNS Cassus Belli
Subject: Eye for an eye

Today, a GMG invasion fleet was spotted in Beta. Although the responding forces were undermanned, I used this as an opportunity to retaliate while the GMG were forces were occupied. The Cassus ran its engines on full power and headed into the mining fields of Sigma-19. Here is a recording of the damage done to the miners and the base station Ogashawa.

Target 1.
Target 2.
Main target.

Unfortunately, the GMG had brought in their ultimate sign of their sovereignty: A Rheinland battleship. With the damage done and the Cassus Belli a relatively underpowered ship, I was forced to retreat. This is something that can't be denied.

Leaders of the GMG, know that all assaults on Beta will be met with retaliation ranging from guerrilla raids to full-scale invasions.

Signed,
Admiral Jake Ryder

-------Transmission Terminated--------
**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID - Col. Diablo, SOB / BLS
Target ID - MNS Cassus Belli
Subject: GMG did WHAT!?!?

Begin Transmission:

Hola Amigo,

We intercepted your open transmission & could not believe what we read. The Gas Miners have a battleship you say? & went where with it?!
We received a transmission a while back from some GMG flunky trying to lay claims on Omicron Beta. Ourselves, the other factions & even the Council of Dons thought it was some kind of senseless babble from those miners & assumed they been sniffing the Nitrous Oxide by products from the mines.
You are actually telling me these small time cloud suckers are serious??

The fact they even got their hands on a Rheinland battleship impresses me a little, but it is no matter.
With BLS building a refinery near by in a currently secret location. SOB will begin to fortify Beta & send then gas puff folk back to the clouds they crawled out of.

Thank you for the heads up Senor Ryder, We'll be dealing with the problem immediately.

Diablo Out.

End Transmission:
-Incoming transmission-
Com ID: Nozaki Ichimoto
Transmitted to: Outcasts

An "invasion fleet" you say? My records show Two GMG Bombers, One GMG fighter, and One DynoXe fighter.

*pauses*

I assure you, that is reconnaissance.

And frankly, all this talk about a "battleship" has me puzzled. It was the Crow Nebula; strange and twisted apparitions tend to appear there, especially to cardamine-sniffers.

Guild Master Nozaki Ichimoto

-End of transmission-