Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DXI and HS Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--Incoming Message--
--Decryption Successful--
--Opening Message--

Dear Highland Security,

I have enjoyed the recent talks between us, and within our negotiations I have drawn up a document most fitting for our tastes. I hereby request that you sign said document and seal our Alliance.

Quote:
The Treaty of Corporate Alliance
DXI & HS

This Document is Diplomatic proof of the Alliance between Party A, DynoXe International, and Party B, Highland Security. This contract states that both parties are to respect each other's assets as their own. Both parties have the right and Obligation to intercede with any Hostile actions against Either Party. Any Hostile action taken against one Party is to be considered an action taken against Both. Either Party can call on the Other for assistance in any Hostile actions taken, and it will be considered natural and dutiful to respond with any available forces (Under normal Circumstances). Clause A: All current and Future contracts are open to discussion if the Parties have Conflicting Interests on the subsequent Diplomatic Changes. This Document is open to change only to the full consent of Both Parties involved. I, Director Seido, representing Party A, DynoXe International, do Agree to the Terms listed above. As do I, ________, representing Party B, Highland Security.

--Message Transferred--
--Feed Established--
--Stable--
[Incomming Transmission]
[Querying Decryption]
[Accessing Feed]

To the venerable DynoXe International,

Indeed, our two organizations seem to be of like mind. Negotiations went off without a hitch.

Quote:
The Treaty of Corporate Alliance

DXI & HS

This Document is Diplomatic proof of the Alliance between Party A, DynoXe International, and Party B, Highland Security. This contract states that both parties are to respect each other's assets as their own. Both parties have the right and Obligation to intercede with any Hostile actions against Either Party. Any Hostile action taken against one Party is to be considered an action taken against Both. Either Party can call on the Other for assistance in any Hostile actions taken, and it will be considered natural and dutiful to respond with any available forces (Under normal Circumstances). Clause A: All current and Future contracts are open to discussion if the Parties have Conflicting Interests on the subsequent Diplomatic Changes. This Document is open to change only to the full consent of Both Parties involved. I, Director Seido, representing Party A, DynoXe International, do Agree to the Terms listed above. As do I, Chairman Ender, representing Party B, Highland Security.

We look forward to working with you.

[Transmission Ending]