Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sergio Cordova and Rodrico Jimenez ( Epicentre and Epicentre.Scout)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hola ... i don't have much to say about me ... borne at Crete, lived at Crete , fought for Crete. For now i am captain of corsair cruiser Epicentre and i have one more ship under my command , my titan scout.
We will together defend Crete and Gamma together with all corsairs bases for all costs even i had to sacrifice my own life. I cant ask my crew to do same thing but i think every corsair would do that.

Cordova over and out.
*Corsair space*
*Huge shipyard*
*Classified data*

Sergio Cordova: *coughs* I believe Osiris will be ready for use soon?
Engineer: Hola ... sure it will ... just some of more bits here and there ...
Cordova: Good ... well finally ... my own battleship ... this will help ...
Engineer: *smiles* Why do you need a battleship in the first place ... as far as i know our cruiser is good .. if not best ...?
Cordova: Its mobile base ... couple of my fighter pilots ... scouts joined OPG ... so i am going to hold some of their ships too ... and one more fortress to keep all hostile ships away from out systems and our homes.
Engineer: Ah ... well ... if you can excuse me i will continue my work ... see you soon amigo.
Cordova: Alright ... keep up the good work.
*somewhere around shipyard , testing Osiris*

Cordova: All primary function complete and working , send scout ship out.

Rodrico Jimenez: Roger that ... moving to flight deck.

Rodrico Jimenez: Titan is working great too ... turning back to Osiris.

Cordova: Lets dock this baby.

Engineer: Good ... not much work left ... and you are the one working with OPG Rodrico ... well good ... see you later ... have to finish some work.

*Gamma*
*Crete*

Cordova: We are good now ... ship is ready and in use ... crew pack up we are leaving Crete. We will come back later ...

*Gamma*
*Crete*

Jimenez: Oh nice we got an bomber for heavy scout. We got nice fleet here amigo.
Cordova: Lets keep it like that, 1 Titan 1 Praetorian and Osiris so far so good.
*On Epicentre*

Cordova: Omega Pirates Guild gone ..
Jimenez: Sails are formed now, as an remnant from that. I will tell engineers to fix transponders on Titan and Praetorian.
Cordova: Alright, you can call crew board Epicentre we will depart Tripoli soon. After that we will station Epicentre around Crete planetary orbit and watch over docking rings and far as we can see.
Jimenez: Will do
[Image: screen10-4.jpg]

[Image: screen8-6.jpg]

[Image: screen9-3.jpg]
*Theta Corfu*

Cordova: Huh, that was close. Gunners complain at these Cerberus Guns. They say they cant hit a thing. I can only try and get them faster ones.
Jimenez: I think you can get Zoner Battleship turrets here, they are fast. Lot faster then Cerberus. They deal less damage but they still much easier to aim. Its up to you.
Cordova: Hmm... Buy them, all.
Jimenez: Heading to dealer. Dont go far.. we will mount them soon.