Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To those using Liberty Rogue bases.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: flagrogues.png]
***Incoming Transmission***
***Source ID: Andrew Mort***
***Source Transmitter ID: Liberty Rogues***

Greetings, my allies and those inbetween. The name's Andrew, and we need to talk a little.

Outcast visitors and those who are using our bases most of the time, their operation zone mainly New York lately seem to have changed from their usual Falcatas and Sabres to the more heavy Tridente gunboat.

I have summed up the recent months data and we have this: 36 gunboats 5 Cruisers 6 Sabres and other VHFs 2 bombers.

Excuse me but what the hell is happening here? The repair costs of an average ship is around a million credits, something a wealthy pilot may afford, something our workshops can muster, considering the ship is small, the basic components are easy to find and they don't use so much of the already hard to find fuel.

A Tridente, it seems, needs at least 5 million credits and five times the ammo, fuel and components to be restored to either a fully operational status or, at least, patched up to be towed back to the Omicrons or Cassini shipyards.

This month has been very unbalanced, we basically are on the verge of negative income as all the recrouces we salvage or buy are used for repairs of large ships.

The Liberty Rogues hereby demand the representing parties of these ships to make monthly donations to support the supply convoys of our bases or cut down the use of them for the time till we get ourselves back on track.

If things will turn completely bad, we may be forced to evacuate anything bigger then a bomber from our zone of influence, by force if necessary .

*The size of the needed donations shall be discussed with involved parties.

*Large ships only cover gunboat and above, not counting transports and freighters.

Andrew Mort
Liberty Rogues

***STATIC***