Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Alfred Wagner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Opening File---
---Loading...---
---Open---

Mein name is Alfred Wagner. I born on New Berlin , lived there with my father Otto and mother Elisa. Both of my parents worked for Republican shipping. Both of them died on trading mission from leak of poison gas they were carrying in their ship at least police told me that after investigation they kept many info didn't want to tell me . I found out my father was married once before and i have older step brother in Bretonia. Not long after their death i had to continue my life and i joined Rheinland military ... my group operated mostly in shadows , gathering info about Liberty and new route from Rheinland there so we could strike where they don't expect that ... all my group was ambushed in Omicron Minor by couple of Liberty Navy ships that came out of no where ... 4 fighters didn't have a chance against whole fleet ... i was only one that survived ... i was in prison in Alaska for some time and mean while i managed to contact my commanding officer in Rheinland but they refused to send any ship to get me out of there i only told them to pick me up in Minor but they refused ... i didn't have much else to do i escaped from prison ... i stole one fighter , it was broken i realized that a bit late ... not sure how but i managed to get in Minor ... i started heading to Rheinland and had to pass Corsair system and those blood thirsty animals couldn't keep away from me ... i would be dead by now if there wasn't a group of Red Hessian fighters. I knew about this group in Rheinland before but i never looked from their point of view. I realize Rheinland fascist government is not good they don't deserve to lead Rheinland.

Quote:Make no mistake, these actions will not stop our movement, not in the slightest. Any true Rheinlander will know that it is up to all of us to take action, and join his fellow comrades in the act of liberating the Vaterland. And liberate it we will!
Quote:Spread the word of the Volkrevolution! Now is the time for us to take back our homeland from the hands of the fascists and corporates, and create a new Rheinland: strong and untouchable by those who wish to prey on our wealth and natural resources, free of edgeworld barbarians and borderworld brigands. Our allies in arms stretch from Frankfurt to Bering, from Stuttgart to the depths of the legendary Omega-52 system - and they will fight by our side just as we will along theirs, united by cause. Ultimately, we will triumph in our goals of freedom!
I finally realized this and not many options are left.

---Closing file---
---Loading...---
---File closed---
---Opening File---
---Loading...---
---Open---

Moved up in ranks i got my fighter and bomber in Hessian forces soon i hope we will crush fascist government.

---Closing file---
---Loading...---
---File closed---
---Opening File---
---Loading...---
---Open---

Gut , gut. This light fighter Loki is perfect. Might be weak but it sure gives out big punch. Changed border world ships for our own line, i don't like those ships. I prefer our own, Odin, Thor and newest one Loki. I will do my best.

---Closing file---
---Loading...---
---File closed---
---Opening File---
---Loading...---
---Open---

Killed in action, file closed.

---Closing file---
---Loading...---
---File closed---