Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Reports of action to =CR=
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
--- Opening secure channel ---

Loading... ...

*** Incoming transmission ***
[Image: 4gn18k.png]
*** ID: Richard Moore ***

Lovely.

I will get the Nyx and try it out soon. On enemy targets, preferably.

See you in space

Rich

*** End of transmission ***

--- Closing secure channel ---

Loading... ...

***Subject: Report

I finally got some time to write down a report. In last few days, I managed to take out 3 Outcast ships. One of them a gunship, but about that later.

The first one was flying a Stilleto. Damn that thing is fast. Because of ion storms it took a long time to take that jumpy bastard out. I was seriously thinking I wont make it.

[Image: 2dmagm.jpg]

Thats everything I have. Your people and some HS saw it, I think you can ask them. Meh.

Anyway, today I was returning from an unsuccessful hunting trip to Bretonia. I saw two Outcasts pretty close to Cali. According to comm transmissions, they chased off IMG miner, namely Ertran. I sneaked past them and jumped to my bomber.

After undocking a looked at them closely. Gunship and Falcata. No one about to help me. I stayed near Java and gave them a warning.

[Image: 34zair9.jpg]

I wanted to take closer scans of their ships, but I suddenly found myself under fire. What the hell?! The gunship moved towards me and opened fire without any warning. I had no other choice than to fight.

While being seriously outnumbered, I still had advantage of the asteroids around, the gunship had a hard time moving trough them. After a while, the gunship went down, and my bomber was seriously damaged. The fact I ran out of nanobots wasnt helping it either. I turned at the Falcata regardless, hoping I will be lucky enough to survive it. The damned bastard almost mined me to death, but I managed to land a Supernova shot which resulted to a nice blue explosion, and the pilots very fast leave from the cockpit.

[Image: 11wczdt.jpg]

Well, the first message looks a bit odd. I dont get how he managed to kill himself, but Im sure the last shot was mine.

If there are any doubts about the ship types and me being involved or anything, ask Mr. Ertran that was probably watching the show from Java.

Rich

[/quote]

Loading... ...

There wasnt a word from me for a while, Im going to fix that.

The outcasts seem to notice me a bit more, I somehow managed to attract their attention and everytime I try to take out one, 10 more show up to chase me around. In all that mess I managed to destroy 2 of their Sabres in last few days. Damned slave transports usually ran as soon as they saw me *sighs* The conditions are getting worse every day.

Anyway, first Outcast pilot, I think well-known Guadalupe. She engaged my Kaichou bomber while I was stopping a slaver. Got me distracted and the slaver ran away, her Sabre caught SN later though, which was a fair tradeoff for that transport.

[Image: 11u92r6.jpg]

She later called a good dozen of Outcasts on me. But well, thats a different story. In the end I retreated, losing the Nyx would be bad.

Aaanyway, after a few dry days, I got one more today. Member of that weird XTF group, flying a Sabre. He exploded in a few jousts. This time I have complete scan of ship type and everything, enjoy.

[Image: 5k0nq9.jpg]

Should be all for now, hopefully I'll get more lucky. Dont forget the payment *coughs* I still didnt receive the last one.

Rich

[font=Palatino Linotype]Your payment has been forwarded, Mr. Moore. Keep at it.

Commander Garret

Loading... ...

Long time no see eh?

Dont worry, I didnt forget. Today, I had luck. Two Outcasts tried to get money from me *laughs*. I was travelling trough Kusari, I heard GMG is offering some nice bounties so I had to take a look. They got me in Kyushu right behind the hole to Tau 23.

[Image: 2qimwrp.jpg]

Arent they cute? Yeah, that Tridente had Wyrm turrets. I had a nice laugh when scanning the guy. He probably sacrificed his money for armour upgrade, rather than weapons, since he had ordinary class VIII armouring. Well, I think he might regret it now.

I refused their one sided offer. Im not some damned trader they can take money from. The gunship was blown to pieces in a while, while the hopeless Falcata tried to do some damage from behind.

[Image: 2mmd1dg.jpg]

Seconds before nice fireworks. Never gets old.

With only Falcata left, things were simple. Poor guy was too overdosed to defend himself properly. Two points for Richard!

[Image: 2b2mv6.jpg]

I might be trying work elsewhere now, so you might not see me around Taus. I am always ready to help wherever I am though. Just call, you know who.

Richard Moore, The Outcast slayer

Pages: 1 2 3