Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ATTN: Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming Transmission***

***Sender ID*** LPI Deputy Chief Karl Agathon

Alright, I'm going to make this very simple... 2 of your fellow junkers

Legacy.Infamous and Legacy.Slayer(X)

Have gotten themselves, and you folks into a bit of a bind.

You see they decided it would be ok for Junkers to be pirating ships over planet Houston. Not only that they attempted to Pirate an unarmed, and empty LPI transport on training ops //(Setting up)

So here is the deal. You kick them out of your stations, take away their ships, do whatever you feel you have to, or we the LPI will come and get them. Is that understood?

We give you folks alot of leniency when it comes to your actions in liberty. I trust we were not mistaken in that....

I trust we can look forward to continuing our relations as they are right now?
[Image: 120s9z6.jpg]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Christopher Thorn, Junkers

"I know I aint a congressman but I feel I can offer a sufficient response. You tell us to kick the legacy boys out of our bases? Trust me, we've tried. Those idiots have caused Junkers in general more problems in the past few weeks than we've had in the last decade."

"So, I'll give you the same answer that we give anyone with a complaint about the legacy junkers... blast them, blast them dead, and blast their corpses just to be sure. They aint junkers, they're hidin under a Junker disguise to get close to their prey. I want them gone as bad as you do, and I'm sure the congress feels the same way, but they just keep comin back for more."

"Happy shootin."

***Incoming Transmission***

***Sender ID*** LPI Deputy Chief Karl Agathon

Hmm, seems they are a bigger problem then I first thought. Alright, we'll rip their pretty ships up one by one, and make em work on sugarland... or their pods might have an accident.

Thank you for your official.... permission to shoot them down on sight. I look forward to future business with you fine gentlemen.
**Incoming Transmission**
**CommsID:Officer Eric Washington**

Just so we're clear, is this authorization on just the two pilots, or the "Legacy" group as a whole? I don't need my first days on the job to be my last.

**End Transmission**
[Image: 120s9z6.jpg]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Christopher Thorn, Junkers

"It would not bother me in the least to see them all go down in a burning wreck."
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Amy Carmichael, Director of Liberty Operations for the Junkers Congress
TARGET ID: LPI Deputy Chief Karl Agathon

Frankly I'd be happy to see them strung up by their delicate parts from the Liberty sleeper ship building. Bunch of arrogant, self-serving, trouble-making, deluded pea-brains who were evidently dropped on their heads one too many times as babies.

Do us a favour. And I'm telling you, this is a favour. Get rid of them any way you see fit. Blast them out of the sky, chase them into the sun, leave them to rot in Sugarland. String them up by their delicate parts from the Liberty sleeper ship building (I would really like to see that). I don't care. Maybe you can hammer some sense into their thick skulls.

END TRANSMISSION