Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Luisa Dejesus to the Council of Dons.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Incomming Message]
[Communicator Identification : Luisa Dejesus, Council of Dons.]
[Target ID : Remaining Dons]
[Subject : RHA-Coalition attack]
[Priority :
[color=#FF0000]HIGH]

This is an outrage! Hessians! The RED HESSIAN ARMY! In our space! Omicron Eta! Attacking that station which has a name I just can't pronounce! Enistri or something! My sister rung me up, claimed that Eta's system-wide scanners detected a large host of HESSIAN and COALITION vessels! I sent her to investigate, and guess where she is now? IN THE INFIRMARY! HER LIFE HANGING BY THE BALANCE! Why? What? How? Well, Ding-dong! Think for yourself!

I received some data from her before the contact was completely cut-off.

[Image: StableLogs.png]

She said something about marines, some stolen data and retribution. What the hell does this all mean?! Look at the data! 'If the RoS come through'! RoS! RoS! Are they responsible for all this crap?! I goddamn knew they couldn't be trusted! From the moment they landed on Malta! Foreign filth! Outscum! Murderers! They have been a burden on us since the start of their existance! And now, they bring Hessians and the Coalition to our doorstep?! Let them bombard one of our stations, claim the lives of dozens of Outcasts and they should walk away?! I think not.

I demand that this is investigated. Something like this should not go unanswered!

L.Dejesus.

Incoming transmission...
Sender: Don Emilio Santini
To: Other Dons, Reapers
Subject: Brief Statement

I am tired. I do not have the energy to say much more than this:

If a very good explanation is not forthcoming, Reapers will die.

That will be all.

End of transmission.

Incoming transmission...
To: Luisa DeJesus
Subject: Kaela

That, actually, will not be all. If your sister requires any medicines we don't currently have here, I'll send Tiana on a little Cryer raid and see what we can find. Ayumu's gone out there a few times and been relatively successful.

Who knows, maybe we'll even pick up a doctor or five.

End of transmission.
[Incomming Message]
[Target ID : Don Emilio Santini, remaining Dons]
[Subject : Reapers]

Reapers will die! Reapers will goddamned die! Kaela is critical at this very moment! Severe head injuries combined with mental trauma and chest wounds the size of your richest field! Those cryer meds might come in handy..

According to the doctor, we require the following items ;

Sixteen canisters of A-Positive blood.
Six ml of Rachel's water.
Two canisters of liquid Cardamine.

This list is not long, but incredibly rare. Please, take care of it. My family has already begun the mourning process, but I refuse to give in!

Now, onto other matters. As you well know, my family has always despised the Reapers of Sirius squadrons. Outscum, Murderers, thieves, energy suckers and dishonourable villans all of them! What am I saying? Well, think damnit! A mole! An informant hidden within the Reaper's ranks. Unfortunatly though, he was found dead on the Archon's flight deck hours ago. How or what? No one knows. But why an informant? So I personaly know what the hell goes on in there! Now you, Dons of Malta, will know as well.

Attachment #1
Quote:Six (6) alien modified weapons of Outcast origin, base model identified as "Kraken Type 2".
Four (4) unknown weapons of alien origin.
Three (3) energy generators of alien origin.
Twenty five (25) cargo units of unknown devices and machinery of alien origin.
Five (5) confirmed alien infested humans, preserved in cryo-stasis.
Two (2) server racks containing approx. 20 Gq of research data in total regarding the above listed items.

Attachment #2

Quote:[Image: Moscow.jpg]

Attachment #1. As you can well see, the Reapers somehow obtained quite some items 'we'...misplaced...Some time ago. How or what you ask? Well, think. Why would the reapers turn us against the Hessians? Why would they unleash those moronic Rheinlanders on us combined with those utopian hippies of the SCRA? Think! They clearly have a plan of their own, a Vendetta, a goal, something. I don't know. All I know is that they are ready to threaten and sacrifice Outcast lives and friendships to achieve their own goal! And that alone, is enough. Enough for complete, and utter, Exile.

Incase you needed any proof, view attachment #2. It should suffice.

L.Dejesus.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

To: Luisa Dejesus

The comm screen flickers on, and Lohingren bows

Greetings Luisa, your beauty has not faded it would seem. It would seem we have come to a misunderstanding, The injury of your sister Kaela was unintended, we did not wish to drag the Outcasts into our vendetta against the Coalition.

If you knew what happened to my people you would understand, you have a injured sister, i lost my entire race... you know nothing of the sorrow me and my men have gone through!

But, what has happened in the past does not justify your sisters injuries..... You will find a package in the hold of your ship.... Fear not this is not a 'assassination' attempt.... It is a apology.

Now to business, You are my ex comrades, you are my friends you are the people who have given me and my men a home until now.... But, times change my friends and it is time for us to carry our own goals and break the chains that bind us to your cursed planet!

Now i will give you one warning Outcasts, Do not get in our way in the Omega's ..... Or you will find redemption falling upon you also!

For the glory of our pure and blue world

FOR BRAILLIA!

****TRANSMISSION ENDED****
[Incomming Message]
[Target ID : Archon Lohingren Rala'state]

Flattery and gifts will get you nowhere. You may help in her recovery but forget not that your kind were the ones who caused this. You risked the lives of dozens of Outcasts, shattered the alliance between two peoples and for what? For some tinkertoys! Your kind cannot be trusted, your kind will not be trusted. Deception, Dishonour, treachery and foul play is what you produce and thrive upon. I, for one, will not have it amongst my people! And I feel that alot of the other Dons are with me on this...Who knows..We might have to...

Exile you.

Potere la maledizione di stelle lei,
L.Dejesus

**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID - Varraco de la Vega, Member Council of Dons
Target ID - Fellow Council Members, Archon Lohingren Rala'state, Concerned Outcast parties

Saluti Honored i Fratelli,

After seeing the evidence at hand, I feel I must respond to this situation as well.
The Reapers have been a strong & trusted ally of ours for many a battle through out the years. We have grown to respect one another & aid each other in many struggles. They have willingly given them selves to the causes of Malta many times & have even decided to share in the curse of our beloved home.
But this latest action was not only ill advised, it lacked planning & the insight of the ramifications of the actions taken. The Outcast Nation has enough to deal with, draining our resources to critical levels, & now Archon, you decide with out consulting with us, to add yet more for us to deal with?
I am afraid this can not be over looked. Your actions thus far have possibly dragged the Outcast Nation into yet another battle front in which at this time we did not need.

I do however understand your wish to rebuild your race & to strike out on your own. Therefore, If the Council agrees, I would like to make a motion that the Reapers of Sirius be removed from the Council of Dons. Further more, The Reapers shall hence forth be known as their own race, No longer living and operating under the Outcast Nation. The freedom you sought our for all these years you now have.

As for our relations, You have been a strong supporter of ours in the past many years, & I do not see any reason to discontinue any forms of alliance or friendship. We shall make arrangements to supply you with the Cardamine you will need. Weaponry & ships we will of course continue to sell you.
And we shall support you in mutual causes.
But let it be known from hence forth, Any actions taken by the Reapers of Sirius are of their own accord & may not reflect the views & policies of the Council of Dons & the Outcast Nation.

My fellow Dons, I also would suggest we allow the Reapers to keep any Outcast capitol ships in their fleet as a gift for the many years of service they provided us.

To the Reapers, we wish you luck & success in what ever venture you devulge into on your quest to rebuild your race, but with a warning, Do not fail in your excursions in the Omega systems. The punishments may be more than your willing to bare.

Respectively,
Don Varraco de la Vega
Council of Dons
Incoming transmission...
To: Council of Dons
Transmission set to "Invisible: Reapers". Members of target group "Reapers" will not receive this message.
Subject: Reaper Removal

While I fully support their removal from the Council and from Malta, I find the rest of your proposal a difficult matter.

On one hand, I do not support them keeping our ships. It would imply that we are continuing to support them. On the other hand, I don't trust them not to have their missile bays and hull-breaching cannons "spontaneously" explode on any of our crews that might be recovering them. Given our available options, I must grudgingly accept this term.

Mirage, however, will be researching these specific ships in the event that their destruction is necessary.

I dislike the thought of selling any more equipment to them. If, however, it is guns, fighters, and bombers only, I can approve. Maybe gunships.

I apologize for cutting this short, but I do have other matters to attend to, and I'd rather not give my daughter the codes to this channel to handle the rest.

End of transmission.
***INCOMING ENCRYPTED MESSAGE***

To: Council of Dons

Don Santini, my friend you are indeed loyal to your people.

Lohingren bows slightly

Keep that loyalty about you my friend and you will do great things. De La Vega, You are Also to kind toward my men.

But i am afraid i must refuse your generosity... The only thing i wish is for us to keep the ships we have for now, Equipment, supplies and cardimine we have more than enough in Omicron 81 to last us at the very least a year. And we can make ample amount of ships without wasting Maltese resources. We will also gain our funding's our own way from now on.

If you accept my terms, we will leave Malta's surface and leave for our home of Omicron 81, and you will never have to worry about us again.

Do not get me wrong here, you are all still our comrades... many of my men and your men have fought in battle together and are like brothers.... We will still support you, but in our own way now... Not the Maltese way.

I shall leave you all to think about this my friends.

****Transmission Ceased****

Incoming transmission...
To: Other Dons, Reapers
Subject: Response

As far as I'm concerned, these terms are acceptable.

Apologies for the brevity, but I'm waiting for a few messages.

End of transmission.
**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID - Varraco de la Vega, Member Council of Dons
Target ID - Fellow Council Members, Archon Lohingren Rala'state, Concerned Outcast parties

I also accept these terms & wish you well in your new ventures.
I now officially would like to pass a motion amongst the rest of the Dons on the Council to have the Reapers of Sirius seats removed & absolved.
Pages: 1 2