Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Council of Dons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<//Open source...Transmission incoming//---
--//ID: ProjectX//--
--//Status: AWOL/Renegade//--
--//Open//--->

Greetings gentlemen, and ladies should any receive this transmission... I have, somewhat troubling news, and before you brand me, YES, I have gone AWOL, YES I am a Renegade, but the one thing I AM NOT, is a traitor.

I have troubling news, about... Well, let's just say the battleship you Exiled for 'angering a Nomad'... I've been gathering information, and keeping tabs, as well as conversing with him, and it seems I only have one available option, to turn him into you... The name of this vessel is the Cassus.Belli, commanded by 'Jake'... Caused me some trouble recently, I let it slide, but this is unacceptable! I have the Cartel on my side in this, and they deserve a big credit for their work in the issue, indeed, they've done a good job, it shouldn't go un-noticed.

On a side note, this is not in any way an attempt to gain your favor, or amnesty, this is merely me doing what I see to be my duty, and, on that note, I must leave. We'll expect a reply ASAP.

--//Source cut//>
~~Incomming transmission~~
~~Comm ID : Luisa Dejesus~~
~~Re : Weird source~~

We know, and are aware of this so called 'renegade warship'. We have no need of Cartel informatio nor intellgence, thank you.

L. Dejesus