Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Revolutionary Front
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
For all pertinent faction information check our Wiki page.

We do our best to keep it up to date as much as possible.
DOnt call us tools, K?
I like it. Very well thought out and inspirational at some points, well written and with fluent and flowing English. Its also concise and not overwhelming.

I quite like the approach you've taken in this. Very interesting to be addressing these points in a time of war. Which should provide some healthy targets for you, both political and economic. Possibly consider purchasing Zoner weapons, though that may present some political stress between them and Liberty.

So, where do I sign up?
Could be good allies of Rheinland against the Libertonian aggressor. Keep up your fight.
While I like to entertain the working's mans army Idealism through broken hands are much more effective with words then they are with guns. LRF would be another enemy to a rather repetitive theme, Liberty has many enemies and adding another faction to bring Liberty down seems to be a waste. If XA, LR , Outcasts, Hackers, and others aren't able to take down Liberty then the LRF would sure in hell won't be able to, unless you work day in and day out stopping all trade within the system.

But my annoyance is their is no mention to cease smuggling, we all know that is supplied by the corrupt government for their own pleasure. So I suggest that the LRF would also take action against smugglers.

I can't really judge to say if I would approve of the LRF, despite the goals are close, but we need something new to the revolution which to my understanding was the XA job. But it seems they have gotten laxed and perhaps there is a need for another rash of anarchy in Liberty. I dunno I am not saying Yes, or No

I'll have to ponder this alittle bit more
we have not grown lax! We just prefer liberty over rhineland, then after the battle, stab them in the face
' Wrote:LRF would be another enemy to a rather repetitive theme, Liberty has many enemies and adding another faction to bring Liberty down seems to be a waste. If XA, LR , Outcasts, Hackers, and others aren't able to take down Liberty then the LRF would sure in hell won't be able to, unless you work day in and day out stopping all trade within the system.
Why do you count Outcasts as Liberties enemies? Where is the nearest Outcast base to Liberty? How many fronts do the Outcasts fight on? Do you really think that it is realistic to count some remote pirate 'house' (please forgive me the term 'house') enemy of especially Liberty? The Outcasts are not a real threat for the Libertonians... they fight their lone war against the 'Sairs far away in the Omicrons.

I personally like the idea of workers standing up against the hated government. And.. why not? The civil population of Liberty could be sick of the wars, sick of the eternal struggles the government uses to fight. Take the faith into you own hands... and just lay down your arms. (Rheinland will succeed anyways...)
I haven't seen much of anything from XA to be honest the raids that you use to do were okey but its not enough. Its time now not to be separate on our fight against Liberty we all have our different thoughts on how the new Liberty should be but fight alone we die, fight together they die. And, *binks multiple times* LRF could unite the front and battle over Liberty????

Quote:Why do you count Outcasts as Liberties enemies? Where is the nearest Outcast base to Liberty? How many fronts do the Outcasts fight on? Do you really think that it is realistic to count some remote pirate 'house' (please forgive me the term 'house') enemy of especially Liberty? The Outcasts are not a real threat for the Libertonians... they fight their lone war against the 'Sairs far away in the Omicrons.

They attack LN, LPI so they are a enemy of Liberty Law you don't have to have a base to be a enemy

Edit: If they are soooo busy fighting else where then tell your indie friends to leave Liberty I don't like em *Spits*
The Outcasts present a serious threat to Liberty, both in the presence of their Gunships, and in the distribution of cardimine.
Your Idea sounds nice though we already have way enough Factions in Liberty. Only three of them are even Hackers. Overall there are more than 10 Factions in Liberty. And your new Factions sounds like a Rogue.

Rogues are basically there to destroy the Libertonian Government and have a free Liberty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14